Craving Dark Plots (m/m)

C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
------------

- Serial Killer
- Gangs
- Mafia
- Abusive Relationship
- Dysfunctional family/relationship
- Prostitution
- Drug abuse/druggies
- Mental illness
- Rehab
- Rape/non-con situations
- Master/slave or Master/pet
- Prison
- Corrupted Catholic school

Cat and Mouse

A Russian spy that goes by the alias Myshka ('little mouse' in Russian) is captured by a secret branch of the American FBI that specializes in interrogation and information gathering. They use a variety of different, unusual techniques, but the man who is assigned as head to the interrogation of the new prisoner goes even further. The man (YC), after seeing the Russian spy (MC), is overcome with lust and demands to work the case alone and with no one else present. It quickly becomes apparent that the prisoner never speaks, though he is definitely able to, which only makes YC angrier. Ah well, less noise to cover up, right? Left to his own devices for how ever long it takes the spy to cough up the information he needs, what will YC do to his scrumptious new prey?

More to come! I'd love to hear your ideas, too~ (;
------------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in your Summer Romance plot if you are still looking.~