(CRAVING) An Old Flame (m/m)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ColorMeHorror, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rules
    1. I only write male/male relationships
    2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
    3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
    4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
    5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~

Being a teenager is hard for everyone, right? Peer pressure, growing pains, trying to learn to love yourself. For MC and YC, though, it was even worse. MC, Cooper, came from an abusive and neglectful home and spent most of his time skateboarding and longboarding to stay out of the house. Through this, he found YC and they became friends at the age of 11. YC didn’t come from the best home, where his parents always worked and tried hard to get him to be a good student instead of a punk skater. They weren’t abusive or neglectful, but he grew to hate them anyway for never accepting him as he was. With the strains of being a teenager, the two turned to pot, cigarettes, and alcohol to calm their rage and try to make themselves feel better, cooler than they really were.

By the time they were fifteen they realized girls were hard to come by and the ones they did fool around with were picky and clingy. MC was the first one to make a move on YC. From then on out they fooled around; humping, handjobs, even kissing. They both insisted they were straight but it was just easier to fool around with a friend then try to deal with girls. Not very long after they started, the roles reversed. YC started being more dominating, more rough. MC fell for yours before he even realized he was gay.

One day the two made a life-altering decision. A creepy, pervy older man in their neighborhood that always watched them walk around the neighborhood and skate kept offering them ‘the best pot of their lives’. At first they just laughed him off, but eventually YC convinces MC to accept the offer. The man told them he’d hook them up whenever they wanted if they made out with each other in front of him--at first. It quickly escalated and in the midst of being high and horny, MC loses his virginity brutally to the creepy old man. YC is so hazy with lust he goes along with it and doesn’t do anything to help. From then on, the man only asked for MC. In return, the two got choice pot and alcohol.

Needless to say, the two started to drift apart as MC became more withdrawn and angry. Then YC moved away when he was nearing the age of 17. No warning, no telling MC, he just did what his parents told him to do. They sent him to a reform school in England and once he graduated, he went to Harvard and got a PhD at a very young age. He cleaned up his act, stopped doing drugs, rarely drank, and only slept with girls; just the way his parents wanted him to be. When YC is in his mid to late twenties, he returns to his hometown where he runs back into MC, his childhood friend, who is worse off than he’d ever been before.
    Will the two be able to reconcile their old feelings and reconnect? Or will this only end in disaster?
    MC: http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q741/colormehorror1/PicMonkey Collage_zpspjhdqjq1.jpg

(for this one we'd play them as teenagers for a bit, then timeskip to their mid/late twenties)

If you're interested just PM me or reply here!
  2. I would love to rp this :) Is it still open?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.