Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Mythical, Romance, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, ECT.
Hello everyone. ShadyoFayx here. I have recently been craving an epic role play to be apart of and it's been getting harder and harder to find. I am not looking for anything specific, but I am looking for adventure, epic fight scenes, possibly romance (but not necessary), and some hard hitting scenes where emotions come into play (like the death of a character or an injury or an almost death). I crave stories like these and I adore being in them. I am in search of a group of people who also love thsee kinds of stories and would like to brainstorm ideas with me.

Thanks for reading!
-ShadyoFayx

Did you have a specific genre or setting in mind? Fandom?

but I am looking for adventure, epic fight scenes, possibly romance (but not necessary), and some hard hitting scenes where emotions come into play (like the death of a character or an injury or an almost death)

Alright I'll pitch something to start with.

Maybe a type of story you could look into is a group of people on the run. Maybe they're all wanted alive for being enemies of the state. Or their kind is being hunted down to be exterminated. They would have to travel far from this threat that is contentiously expanding their influence. Fighting their pursers or the hostile wildlife they encounter.

They can only trust themselves in this hostile world.From theses their trials bonds will grow. Some may find love while others may find pure friendship.

As @Camleen says, a specific genre you have in mind will make it easier to brainstorm a idea

@Camleen @Proficiency I love fantasy and paranormal type stories. Proficiency, I really liked your idea. That could be a ton of fun with people who have elemental abilities or super natural abilities. I like the prospect of them having to travel across the land too. Like they could come across many different places and each place is a new adventure and a new challenge.

@Camleen @Proficiency I love fantasy and paranormal type stories. Proficiency, I really liked your idea. That could be a ton of fun with people who have elemental abilities or super natural abilities. I like the prospect of them having to travel across the land too. Like they could come across many different places and each place is a new adventure and a new challenge.

If fantasy is your taste. Could be a story about a group of mages or shamans fleeing from a imeperalist nation that wants them dead for witchcraft.

@Kit Kat I will have to look into it!
@Proficiency I think a Shaman group would be interesting. Each Shaman in the group could have a "speciality" or a magic that they are good at.
@Xyzean That sounds interesting, but not my cup of tea. Sorry!

The runaway magic users thing does sound interesting

I love the same stuff! I will pm you a visitor account to my other forum site so you can see the kind of rp plots i have done so far. I will think of some ideas and see if you like them

@Kit Kat I will have to look into it!
@Proficiency I think a Shaman group would be interesting. Each Shaman in the group could have a "speciality" or a magic that they are good at.
@Xyzean That sounds interesting, but not my cup of tea. Sorry!

Right so here is how we could maybe roll this.
The party is from a clan that practice the art of bending the elements to their will. However theses practices went brought in to make them powerful or worthy of fear. But instead so they can connect themshelves with the world itself. The clan minds it's own and provides a haven for those that are interested in improving their relationship with the all mighty mother nature.

However, back in civilization a Empire has begun a brutal takeover of the continent our story takes place on. The clan learns of how the imperial forces are matching towards them but don't rush to create defences. They've been cut off from society for so long that they are uncertain what the motives of this Empire is.

They welcomed the armies to their lands but it appears they wern't here to enjoy the Clan's hospitality. Instead a Marshall of the army stands forth and informs all the Shamans that they are all in direct violation of several Imperial laws against witchcraft and sorcery. They demand that they surrender to face justified judgement in imperial courts.

The clan' s elder humbly refuse to the demands. At that point no more words were spoken. The Marshall raises his hand and several crossbow bolts shoot out from the woods. The elders are shot down and the imperial begin a raid of the Clan's homeland.

The shamans were taught how to use the elements for self defense. To never use the elements of mother nature to inflict harm to another living being. As such they were swarmed by a endless force of imperial and all slain.

The party of this story are some of the last standing survivors of the raid. Ages could range from children to adults. Maybe someone could have children they fled with.

Given the backstory I would say there's plenty of room for character development. With some characters maybe wanting to toss aside the pacifist bullshit their clan believed in. Or try to push on with their Clan's ideology and traditions.

The elemental thing does sound interesting.

And I THINK i would like to play an earth elemental.

Last edited:
@Camleen @Proficiency
I really like it! Also, sorry for the delay, I was really busy yesterday and had work today. I think we could really develop this story and make it very in-depth. I would love to have ability over Fire

• Love
Reactions: Camleen
Oh good! Do we want to add anything or do anything more? @Proficiency , since it was your idea, do you want to set it up in the interest check thread/sign-ups? We could then dicuss posting order if you guys do that.

Oh good! Do we want to add anything or do anything more? @Proficiency , since it was your idea, do you want to set it up in the interest check thread/sign-ups? We could then dicuss posting order if you guys do that.

This RP needs to hit the ground running. I mean that literally.

It would need us starting us fleeing from our village being raided. Our cast of survivors just lost their pursuers. We can take a brief second and give the characters a moment to rest and interact with one another. Everyone's in the same spot so everyone will get a chance to RP with the characters they are interested in immediately.

Of course, bloodthirsty imperials are still after them so the party soon has to get moving again.

From there, we just let the story unfold.

@ShadyoFayx sadly i don't have the time or experience to run a interest check or signup. I can however continue to come up with ideas about the RP if that's needed

I would love to join in as fire elemental? If needed? o3o

Though before I make any final decisions, I'm wondering if all of our characters are born into this clan or if people can become a part of it?

I would love to join in as fire elemental? If needed? o3o

Though before I make any final decisions, I'm wondering if all of our characters are born into this clan or if people can become a part of it?

In the idea I presented the clan would be open to accepting outsiders into their ranks.

They're all children of nature afterall

• Love
Reactions: junebug
In the idea I presented the clan would be open to accepting outsiders into their ranks.

They're all children of nature afterall

Ooooooo that's amazing!!!! I got a perfect character idea, I think then! Hope the CS isn't crazy detailed XD

This RP needs to hit the ground running. I mean that literally.

It would need us starting us fleeing from our village being raided. Our cast of survivors just lost their pursuers. We can take a brief second and give the characters a moment to rest and interact with one another. Everyone's in the same spot so everyone will get a chance to RP with the characters they are interested in immediately.

Of course, bloodthirsty imperials are still after them so the party soon has to get moving again.

From there, we just let the story unfold.

@ShadyoFayx sadly i don't have the time or experience to run a interest check or signup. I can however continue to come up with ideas about the RP if that's needed
Should I make a sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.