Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hi everyone!
I hope this post finds you well.

So I have recently been watching The Hobbit movies again and I suddenly have a craving to do two different stories. I would love to find someone to work on these stories with me. I would love to find a literate partner who can post every day or every other day but you don't have to be super fast with responses. As a nanny, my time to actually sit down to respond is a bit sporadic but I try to respond as much as possible.

*Alert: I am looking to play the female part in these stories*

Here are my story ideas:

Plot 1: The Battle of Five Armies has ended. Erebor has been reclaimed by the dwarves and Dale is being rebuilt into a thriving city. Among those in the city is a young woman named Vanya. She is a healer for the city, having lost her family through the years until she was alone. During the rebuilding of Dale, she meets a dwarf in the marketplace. This dwarf is Kili (who obviously does not die in the BOFA). He is trying to help rebuild Dale and Erebor while dealing with the loss of his family. As they get to know each other better, a romance blossoms. (We can work together to figure out who is lost during the BOFA to see what works best for the plot.)

Plot 2: Thranduil is the King of Mirkwood and father of Legolas. He has seen battle, fire, struggles, wars, and much more darkness in his lifetime. However, he has also known light. He has known love with a beautiful woman who was his wife and the mother of his son. This story is the tale of how they came to meet and fall in love. This is the story of how Thranduil met his wife, fell in love, married, and had a child while dealing with the struggles of being King and protecting his kingdom. It will also involve the heartbreak of losing her. A fantasy romance story with a bittersweet ending~

If anyone has questions or other ideas that you would like to play out, just send me a message and we can plan something together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.