|| Craving a Supernatural inspired RP - Non-canon - F for M ♥ ||

A

Andronica

Original poster
Welcome, love. I'm seeking males for gritty modern supernatural RPs involving our original characters and some lore from the TV show Supernatural. You don't need prior knowledge of the show, just be willing to learn a bit. If you're interested please read the thread and PM me! :)

My RPs are story-driven and sensual, with a focus on collaborative plot development and characterization. I also crave consistent quality writing, so please reply twice a week and type at least 2-3 descriptive, coherent paragraphs.

Above all, I want a friendly partner who will communicate problems and suggestions. Long term is preferable but I'm happy to either spice up our story or start a new RP if you desire it - just have the courtesy to tell me if you lose interest instead of vanishing. After all, the point is to have fun!​

1. Please read my preferences to see if we're a good match.
YES PLEASE: Various things I enjoy in a story, character, and partner.

- Creativity: You need to contribute to plot/character development. Don't leave everything up to me!
- Plot first: Sex is great and will happen, but I write for the story
- Multiple stories with the same RPer at the same time (schedules permitting)
- Tasteful sex: Oral, anal and vaginal. Vanilla to passionate to rough/angry sex is fine
- Scenarios: kidnapping, hurt/comfort, blackmail, arranged marriage and more
- Sex outside of the bedroom. On the floor, a table, the couch, against a wall, etc
- We can play multiple characters for diverse POVs, or have one main character each and juggle the NPCs.
- All characters are 19+ and have realistic proportions
- My OC can be a feisty submissive, switch, or domme.
- Seduction
- Pseudo-rape/dubious consent. A little apprehension or denial is fun sometimes!
- Virgins or sexually experienced characters
- Light blood play only if it involves a vampire
- Emotional connections and romance
- Tattoos, scars, and piercings
- Light voyeurism and exhibitionism
- Role reversal, power play
- Well written violence
- Substance addiction
- Grey morals
- Rugged/manly men, anti-hero, "bad guy", smart ass, charming rogue, stoic - etc.
- Athletic, tall, or muscular men. Stubble, light beards and body hair is also nice
- Secret affection and unrequited love, or even a cliché love triangle
- Class taboo in historical settings
- Race taboo in fantasy settings
- Teasing and denial
- Foreplay! Licking, kissing, scratching, biting, massaging, a little dirty talk
- Light bondage (tied wrists, blindfolds, etc)
- Non-sexual master/slave relationships that may become sexual
- Stockings, corsets, and period clothing in general
- Sentient monsters and supernatural creatures
- Abuse and humiliation are okay as long as it's not too heavy

MAYBE: Possible under certain circumstances.

- If you play a submissive character please have a backbone
- The only "incest" I'll do is between adopted siblings or step siblings
- Non-consensual sex
- FxF
- Pregnancy
- Corruption as long as it's not the 'innocent virgin becoming a slut' cliché
- Adultery or multiple sexual partners. I have very few exceptions, ask for details

NO THANKS: This doesn't tickle my fancy, please don't ask.

- I don't do degrading smutty stories, zombie apocalypses, Anime, or "slice of life" romance.
- Aliens, furries, MxM, Futa, or evil characters
- Anime character pictures. I prefer realistic art styles
- I do not RP over E=mail or IM
- Poor grammar, short posts, god-modding
- Finally, extreme fetishes: BDSM, harems, bestiality, vore, death, bathroom play, transformation, mind control... ETC.
2. My pairings and ideas. We can modify plots/reverse roles, or brainstorm something new!
- Monster x Agent
- Vampire x Human
- Demon x Witch
- Hybrid x Witch
- Vampire x Witch
- Vampire x Hunter
- Demon x Hunter
- Angel x Hunter
- and more...

Agent x Monster: The government has a secret branch dedicated to the Supernatural, which not only houses supernatural creatures as their agents but also funds a eugenics program that has "created" more. Maybe a human agent stumbles upon this secret world by accident, or they join this branch and are partnered up with a vampire, werewolf, etc, to solve crimes in both worlds.

Witch x Vampire: A witch has been in trouble lately with the supernatural Council due to a particular addiction - to vampire blood. Promising to be on the mend, she informs them she's hired some personal help to curb her habit and keep her safe from the people she owes. However, the Council doesn't need to know that the person she hired is a vampire. I expect the pair to go on adventures of intrigue together as they get to the source of the blood dealer while she battles her addiction.

Witch x Hybrid: A vampire/werewolf hybrid seeks the help of a renowned witch to try and hone the positive aspects of his dual nature so he can become more powerful, maybe even invincible. His rival, a vampire, werewolf or an immortal hunter, seeks her out too. This can be combined with the above idea.

Hunter x Vampire: A huntress, proficient in witchcraft, bites off more than she can chew (no pun intended) when she tries to kill an elder vampire, so she decides to use a spell to weaken him from a distance... at a cost. Rather than killing the vampire, the huntress binds them together and the pair are reluctantly protecting each others backs. That may not be such a bad thing though, since a larger threat surfaces.

Hunter x Angel: A hunter encounters an angel during the course of her investigation. He could be a fallen angel who's finally decided to dabble in the affairs of mortals and feel something beyond the obedience of Heaven; or perhaps he's seeking rituals to stop his transition into a human as he gradually loses power. I prefer the role of the hunter for this idea.

Hunter x Demon: A hunter crosses paths with a demon, who may be dropping by to collect on a deal they made ages ago. The angels are starting to become troublesome for the demons, more so than usual, and maybe they find a common enemy that requires teamwork to track and eradicate? I can play either the hunter or demon in this idea. Either of my characters would dabble in witchcraft..
3. Finally, writing samples for your viewing pleasure.
Sample #1 from a Viking RP
"And what have you brought us, she-wolf?" asked the Jarl with a bemused look on his face.

He surveyed the female thrall but not in the same way as Vegard, who was practically ready to make some lewd gestures toward her if not for being in his father's company. Although the Jarl was not quite so extreme as his son he was not to be trusted or respected, in Brynja's experience. He was cruel and manipulative and only found his respect through fear. Some said that when the shamans turned from their wolf children they imbued his family with the strength of ten men so his line might rule without interference. She thought it was horse shit, and the look in her eye said as much. Whether the girl would tell these things to the man was beyond Brynja as she ceased paying them too much attention, nor could she hear any muttering from the sound of laughter and the like filling the hall.

"A skinny man and a milk maid." Vegard chimed in as the smirk tugged the corners of his lips. One of Vegard's men came forward and his thick rough fingers were closing into to rake through the girl's hair, though Brynja side stepped and diverted his attempt as she grabbed his forearm. The audible groan of his leather bracer against her vice grip was nearly as loud as the brief growls the woman and man exchanged. Defeated, the raider pulled his arm back, then acted uninterested in the catch. "She would break if I made her warm my bed!" jabbed the raider as he grabbed his groin crudely, evoking Vegard's laugh and others like a sickening echo. As the laughter was at its height Brynja strode forward to the Jarl and the small chest, glaring defiantly at Vegard.

"They are mine and mine alone," began Brynja, throwing a special glance toward the man who had attempted to touch the girl. "I will take what I am due," she told the Jarl flatly. His son seemed to redden in the face as she reached into the chest and pulled out a handful of coin. But she was not one of the high borne families who flocked in his court in hopes of staying in his good graces. Nor was she a farmer or artisan who earned her keep through trade. She was a warrior, although not a favoured one, and would be compensated as such. Tucking the modest handful of coin into a pouch on her waist, she turned to leave the hall and extended an arm to the girl in order to direct her to the door. Her home was just on the outskirts of the village.

Sample #2 from a Mass Effect RP
Lyana tried to laugh along with Zeb as they left the medical bay quarters where she'd been for the better part of the day. It was odd to see so many people scurrying around in Cerberus issued uniforms while under the command of the shit storm squad who brought her in. She couldn't be particularly mad at Zeb for doing his job but, well, she was mad at him for doing his job. Nothing about Cerberus ever sat right with her after she graduated from training and did a year's worth of field work. He was never phased by it or at least that's the way it seemed. Lyana on the other hand was just good at bottling it all away so she could hate her job from within the safe confines of her own mind.

Still, she wasn't spared a few stares as she headed to the laundry with her ex-partner from her fighting days.

"Y'know, I'd much prefer being back on Omega. At least if someone looked at you the wrong way no one would second guess it when you put a pistol to their face. But I guess it's safe to say that won't fly with Cerberus tomorrow," said Lyana with a chuckle. She remembered all the times she'd had sit down conversations with Aria, or met up for a raid at a vorcha breeding ground when those bastards were squealing and howling all around her group mates. Fortunately she never had any particular loyalty to any of the gangs she joined so when thins went south, she split without hard feelings.

Once she gathered up a small armful of clothes including underwear, socks, and some boots that she tucked under her arm, she followed Zeb up another level to the bathroom. Slipping inside the ladies room, she disrobed from the waist down and got to work making sure Zeb wouldn't be able to tease her - or take advantage of - the fact that she enjoyed going commando. Within a minute she resurfaced from the bathroom with a comfortable heavy pair of combat boots announcing her steps softly. "There. Feels a lot better... and I'm sure you're disappointed that you couldn't demand I got changed right in front of you," Lyana teased Zeb.

"So, food?" Clearly, the biotic had her priorities straight.

Sample #3 from a World of Warcraft RP
She looked like a ghost of her former self more than anything by the time the druid began to work his magic. Although he seemed to be stepping things up far more than a notch in order to help her, after so easily discarding her to the elements and vengeful naga she helped saved him from. Part of Lavania was certainly damaged by the corrupting tendrils of the dark magic concealed in the orb... but something slowly changed. As the dark haired sin'dorei writhed on the sandy ground in some odd attempt to bring together that euphoric attachment to the orb, as if a parasite had taken up residence in her mind and propelled her to that end alone, the nature of Maroo's healing grew more intense.

Lavania stopped and gasped softly. Perhaps it was the orb's cool glassy surface touching her open hand as if it were sentient. Or maybe it was the renewing effects of the intensive healing the druid conducted. Her hand vibrated softly with a hum from inside the orb but then it became deeper, more menacing. It seemed to be combating the natural magic swirling within her body that was focused on her arrow wound.

Her emerald eyes fluttered open and shut for a short duration before her hand clamped around the orb. It was practically pulsating with energy that sent electric shocks into her hand as the thing screeched within her mind. The healing magic afforded her mind a bit of clarity that the blood elf did not hesitate to use despite the damning circumstances in Silvermoon - and because of that, she made quite the rash decision. A crackling of frost began to form over the glassy orb as it shook in her hand. The ice hardened and grew thicker with every passing second as her strength returned to her through the help of none other than the one who left her die in the first place.

Suddenly the orb cracked within the icy confines of her magic. A painful tremble shook her grasp free as she recoiled with her bloodied palm cupped to her chest. Lavania sat up in the same fluid wide-eyed motion as if she had just been woken up from a terrible dream. Then her gaze fell upon the shattered orb on the ground, shaking back and forth slowly as the luminescence within began to gradually dim like a pair of dying eyes.

"That bastard...." hissed Lavania under her breath. Her brow furrowed as she looked over the ground. Naga corpses, the charred and bloodied earth, the cracked orb. Her state of hunger and sleep deprivation left her quite desperate to take the orb and claim it for her people to return to their good graces, but it came at the cost of her better judgement until the druid intervened. Licking her lips, Lavania slowly cast a glance up to the larger elf beside her. She wanted to thank him and strangle him all at once and seemed torn between both options, as her lips parted but no words came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you a pm, but thought no harm in commenting here. I'd be interested in playing with you.