Craving a MxM- Plots ideas added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumanblack

Original poster
Hello!
I'm going to get straight to it- I am craving a modern/realistic based mxm Roleplay.
I have a few going on at the moment, but I can handle more!

The ideas below are those of which I found from a website I adore; [btn=modc]dontbeafraidtowrite[/btn] click here to view it!

So, these are the following plots I would love to do. Adding our own twists and edits into them of course. Please also read my resume for further information towards my preferences.

Beneath The Sheets
Muse A and Muse B are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in Muse A's bed together. Muse A snuggles into Muse B's chest, Muse B slides their hand beneath Muse A's shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other's arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren't intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

Spontaneous
Muse A lives in an abusive environment. For years, Muse A has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, Muse A escapes with no plan of returning. Muse A runs straight to Muse B (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. Muse B promises to keep Muse A safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for Muse B's comforting, Muse A spontaneously kisses Muse B. Though surprised, Muse B doesn't pull away.

Illegal
Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

I also do have my own plots that I would to exchange with your own- if you're interested, that is.
Please do not hold back from messaging me!

I'd be very interested in working with the "Beneath the sheets"-plot! PM me if you're interested

Oh hello! I love the first plot you have and would be interested in roleplaying it with you

Status
Not open for further replies.