Craving a fxm Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumanblack

Original poster
Hello all, againn.

Recently I've had an urge for a female x male based Role play. These are ones I don't usually do, as I tend to stick to what I mostly enjoy (that being mxm) but as I've said, recently I've had an urge for this and would greatly appreciate anyone interested in playing a rather.. dominant, male character.

Plots

Here is a website an old friend introduced me too, which I love. I sometimes read through the plots, and pick out those I like. But I figured it might be useful, for you, the reader, to possibly look through them too. IF there is one you like, we can sure as hell give it a go. As well as if you have any of your own ideas. (I've been working over time myself with writing and coming up with interesting plots, so I'm wanting to take a break from that.)

I really do hope I find somebody interested. If so, leave me a comment, or just inbox me.

- Charlotte.

I will role play with you wow you have a lot

Oh my goodness!!
A lot of your plots are absolutely amazing! I would love to roleplay with you~
The plots that I read through and found myself really pulled towards are:
Notes on a Coffee Cup
Beauty and the Boss
Semester Abroad
Pay-Per-View
Last Dance

Reactions: trumanblack
Oh my goodness!!
A lot of your plots are absolutely amazing! I would love to roleplay with you~
The plots that I read through and found myself really pulled towards are:
Notes on a Coffee Cup
Beauty and the Boss
Semester Abroad
Pay-Per-View
Last Dance
Pay-per-View sounds interesting to say the least as well as Beauty and the Boss.
But I will be more than happy to carry out either of these with you!

see my interest?

Hello all, againn.

Recently I've had an urge for a female x male based Role play. These are ones I don't usually do, as I tend to stick to what I mostly enjoy (that being mxm) but as I've said, recently I've had an urge for this and would greatly appreciate anyone interested in playing a rather.. dominant, male character.

Plots

Here is a website an old friend introduced me too, which I love. I sometimes read through the plots, and pick out those I like. But I figured it might be useful, for you, the reader, to possibly look through them too. IF there is one you like, we can sure as hell give it a go. As well as if you have any of your own ideas. (I've been working over time myself with writing and coming up with interesting plots, so I'm wanting to take a break from that.)

I really do hope I find somebody interested. If so, leave me a comment, or just inbox me.

- Charlotte.

Flight delay could be interesting.

Any one interested go ahead and send me an inbox!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.