3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fanatasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Dark,
So, I have an idea and I hope somebody likes it because I would really like to play this out. Warning, drugs are going to play a prevalent role in this, for both characters. So if you're not comfortable with that, please do not reply.

Driving down the highway and not paying attention, a girl rear ends a guy. Luckily, very little damage is done to the cars, and nobody is hurt. However, they exchange numbers and insurance information just in case. The next day, the girl receives a text from the guy asking her to go out sometime. He ends up buying her a rave ticket for the next weekend, and providing a source for acid. The girl meanwhile, provides a source for Molly.

They arrive and leave the rave separately. And the next week, the boy takes her out to dinner. And then the hotel room. Where the girl reveals she is a virgin, which throws the guy's plans off completely.

I know its pretty detailed at first,but its just the way I wanted it to start off. However, once we get to the hotel room, I run out of ideas for to plot so I'm more than willing to listen to some of your ideas, or just wing it!

I would personally prefer to play the female in this, however, I'm willing to play the male if you're interested but truly uncomfortable playing a male character.

I expect posts to be a solid 3 paragraphs, with proper grammar. If you can post more, fantastic! But, I can't guarantee that I will be able to post more than 3 paragraphs. If you can't sustain at least 3 paragraphs on average, then please don't reply.

Other than that, feel free to respond! I can't wait to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.