Crash Landing on a Monstergirl Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid confusion, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy!

I came up with this idea on another website, but I haven't been able to find a partner for it yet. I thought I'd like to try here. I really love monster girls and would love to start a roleplay based around them.

At the site I usually post at, we usually put a list of kinks/limits we enjoy/dislike, so I'll do that now! If you have any questions about any of them, let me know. Bold kinks are ones that I really like.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play, lactation, harems (highly optional), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, furries, assorted others.

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

I've kept everything a bit open so we can be creative with our characters and whatnot. If you have any ideas PLEASE send them to me, I'd love to hear them. Even post them here if you'd like, so other people can see them.

I am the captain of a one man combat ship, a pilot for the Federation, a galactic force for good, set on bringing peace to the galaxy. I was chasing a notorious bandit around the galaxy, against the orders of my superiors, and ended up hitting a mine he set down. My ship begins going down in the orbit of a large, uncharted planet. We had seen glimpses of this planet, but our scanners had been distorted due to a large nebula encasing the solar system. I barely manage to make an emergency landing on the surface, and go unconscious once I do.

Your planet is a large one, roughly 4 times the size of Earth, but having the same gravity. There are quite a few large cities, vast technologically advanced places, that are separated by massive expanses of land or ocean. Your people are peaceful(for the most part) and there is no war. Though you are highly advanced, space travel has not been a concern, as there is nothing outside your solar system(In reality, the nebula obscures your scanners and visuals as well, so you don't know there is a universe beyond).

Your world consists of humans(a human like species that just wasn't created on Earth) and monsters. Humans are males and females, but monsters are only female, hence the name, "Monster girls".

Everything in your world is perfect, except for one thing. The male population is dwindling. Most children that are born are females. Males are rarely born from monsters, and there are not many human couples, as monsters have multiple ways of attracting men, through pheromones, mind control, pure seduction, even transformation of human women into monsters. A tradition has set in that men are to take on many monsters/women on as wives to try and produce as many children as he can to help with the male population. But that only hurts more, as mostly monsters are created.

Everything is peaceful until the star falls from the sky. You are the first to find the crash site. You make up the large quantity of monsters that is alone, living in the small settlements between cities, living out your endless life in solitude because you were unlucky enough to be born at a time when there were very few men. But when you find this star, it is no star. It's a ship, you know the shape because stories were told of the great ships that used to be used to place satellites into orbit and whatnot.

You never expected to find a husband...

So that's that! If you have any questions, or are interested, please send me a message or comment :)

Last edited:
I tottaly want to try somthing like this can I do Kinky Alien Stuff as well X) Since its All space and stuff and there can be different races and such please Pm if i can Join.

I tottaly want to try somthing like this can I do Kinky Alien Stuff as well X) Since its All space and stuff and there can be different races and such please Pm if i can Join.
Well I'm looking for ladies... From what I can tell, you like to play guys...

>w< I would so be into this! So if you're looking for a partner still, I'd be totally willing!

I can play a girl....:( that was mean you did not even give me a change...jeez that hurt never mind.

I can play a girl....:( that was mean you did not even give me a change...jeez that hurt never mind.
:/ I'm sorry, I just feel weird about playing with other guys... You can use the idea if you'd like, I really don't mind.

"...How do you know my gender Its not listed?"

Well I look at potential partner's roleplay resumes, and you stated that you play males(and yes I know, both genders equally), and that makes me think you're a guy. I'm really sorry, but I'm just really particular about these things :/ I should have been more specific in saying that I was looking for girls.

Kay..., In the future its better to just take what u can get.., but i understand you want what you want sorry for getting offended it understand. be sure to edit it and add that you only want Girl Roleplayers X) all good things. Bye Ill follow you Since your soo cool about this.

Haha, cool, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.