Crash Landing in Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salicia fought of a blush that she didn't know how it came his words were kind and honest, she could tell, from the heart she guessed. "There's no need for any thanks I'm sure you would have done the same for someone wouldn't you have?" She gently slipped her hand from his grasp and forced herself to drop it to her side and not clutch it to her chest where her heart had started beating rapidly. "Are you hungry? I've made dinner."

[yeah sorry a lot of people quit or got fired from where I work and now I'm filling in and working overtime derby was hell and it spiraled out of control after that but I'm hopping I'll have two days off each week again]

He blinked a bit, looking at the food on the table. "I appreciate the thought but I've already eaten.." he said and nodded to her to allow her to eat alone. He smiled and walked around the house, touching things, gliding his prongs along every material he could find. He even took a photo of her family up and another of her as a child "This you're family?" he asked as he flipped the photos to face her

[It's fine Yami, don't work yourself over too much though.]

Salicia nodded sitting down to eat hearing him wander the house his words startled her as she looked up, "Yes my brothers, left a few years back to travel and as I said my parent are trainers."

He nodded, looking at the pictures once more, touching the glass that covered the photos. As he touched it, wanting the picture on his fingers, he tapped the glas. It sounded like solid thumping to her before it turned to a goopy slosh. He mended the atoms of the glass to make it more malleable, touching the picture, but he melted it too much, and now there was a clear pile of goo on the floor. "....." he just stared at it "..Oh dear..."

Salicia watched as her jaw dropped in disbelief before she let out a burst of laughter, "Did that really just happen?" She stood walking towards him to hesitantly before she touched the glass or the lack there of.

He looked at her "...My kind have the ability to manipulate matter to any form...That was one reason I was sacred of you turning me in. I was afraid if not you would use me to your own devices, for we can even make simple wood into gold.." he said as he looks at his own fingers. Looking a bit scared now as he told her the truth of his species, he backed away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.