Crap on paper called "Art"

Preeeetttyyyy

That is some awesome stuff. I love the colorls and detail! Very cool.

Thanks to you both. x3 It was a lot of fun to make, and the meaning behind it all is really cool to me. Watercolors are awesome <3

Bore me with your deeper meaning! D:<

I like it.

@Staci: YOU'RE WONDERFUL :D

Bore me with your deeper meaning! D:<

I like it.
Ahhhh very well!
The three symbols together represent myself as a whole.
Katie the Ladybug, Ivory Raven, and Kat the Hornet.

For the first seven years of my life, my dad was away from my mother and I, but I talked to him on the phone and he sent me letters and once a picture book of Katie Ladybug. My father had wanted to name me Katie, but I already had a cousin with that name so they settled on Erin Katherine. So Katie the Ladybug is a part of me. Sweet, caring, loyal, reliable, and a great friend.

My father is also a writer. Years ago he self-published a book with his writing partner under the publishing name of Silver Crow. Now that I'm kind of carrying on the tradition, so I'm playing off of that Silver Crow name with something more feminine which is Ivory Raven. This is the part of me my writing and creative art comes from. She is my zen form, which is why she is in a circle. The bird form can also represent the phoenix, full of passion and pride.
Also I have this inside joke with my family and close friends that crows follow me and caw at me and bug me to write.

Kat the Hornet is the most recent addition. Through all the crap and hardships I didn't notice she was developing in the background. The alter ego of Katie, she is the badass, no bullshit kind of girl that exists within me but only rarely rears her head. This part of me also influences my love for dark art such as Edgar Allen Poe.

Soooooo yeah! I know it's pretty lame overall but that's the explanation behind it!

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

SPACE CAAAAAAAAT!!

Reactions: 1 person
MY NIECE IS SO TALENTED.

SO PROUDFACE. T ^T!!!

O; I kinda felt at peace when I look at it O-o I think it has a nice beautiful meaning

Your art is very beautiful. It's simple yet striking, I adore your style.

I wanted to do something for the misc creative challenge, and Staci made a list of demands around what I should draw. A fairy robot with a unicorn horn, a lizard tail, and a jetpack flying over a volcano that spews gummy bears. Challenge accepted.
photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

I. Love. You. <3

AND NOW.
-points at niecey mod.-
I SHALL TAKE A REQUEST/LIST OF DEMANDS FROM YOU.
>:D
Think long and hard.
And it shall be drawn, my child.
IT SHALL BE DRAWN.

Thank you. > w< YOU ARE AWESOMEFACE.
THIS IS EPICFACE.
ALL THE FACES. FACES FOR EVERYTHING.
~

​Alll your drawings look really good!=D

Thanks everyone for you kind comments! :D Here is a painting I finished just a few minutes ago!
The inking was kind of rushed and sloppy but oh well, my hands were a little shaky.
photo21.jpg

Waaahhhhh, I love it alllll! :D
Your style, the colours, all of it!