Crack the Case ♦ A Race Against Time

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Sakura, Jun 27, 2012.

1. ȻરλȻκ τħε ȻλȘε

[​IMG]

α rαce αɢαιɴѕт тιмe
    Game Master: Sakura
    Accepting New Characters:
    Yes!
    Posting Expectations:At least one-twice a week.
    []Special Expectation:: Think of a show like CSI, you get very little evidence and you must speculate to a large degree. Creativity and the ability to make things up as you go is crucial to this roleplay! I will be depending on you, the players as much as you will depend on me, so keep that in mind when you join! ^^ And give your creativity a test~ :)
    Rating:
    PG-17
    Genre:
    Modern/Drama/Suspense/Detective/Mystery
    Atmosphere/Mood:
    Serious; Dramatic; Realistic
    Basic Plot:
    An ordinary team of detectives gets caught up in a dangerous game with a surprising twist. Solving the mysteries means everything to this group of detectives, even turning your back on a comrade. Friends against friends, the stakes are high, which team will be the first to get a clue?

*(This is a reboot since it was dropped when I got busy :/ )

[​IMG]
    c o n t e n t s

Introduction
    []

Game-play
    []

Detectives
    []

Case Files
    []

Notes[]

2. ♦♦[ιnтrodυcтιon]♦♦​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    An old package of books arrives at HQ.

The books are old, with crinkled yellow pages. Some pages are even empty.
    The ones that aren't have a date and address on them.

The dates begin from today, in chronological order.

There is a note attached to the package.

The first part explains that each page is a new mystery.

The second part of the note talks about the GAME.

c o n t e n t s

Introduction
    []

Game-play[]

Detectives
    []

Case Files
    []

Notes[]

3. ♦♦[gαмє-play]♦♦
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The game begins with the first page in the book with information.

Detectives will proceed to the location at the listed time

The investigation will begin at the crime/witness scene (in story format)

As the players gain clues, the investigation proceeds.

There are two ways of gaining clues.

1 - Through the story:
    The GM's post or other character's posts may reveal clues or may even have HIDDEN clues.

2 - Through the GM:
    Outside of the roleplay, per post, each player is allotted two question-chances.
    You may ask two questions to the GM. (you may save chances for later, too)

You will be given a response out of the following:
    YES/NO/MAYBE/IRRELEVANT/I DON'T KNOW

If you are given:
    REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION /PLEASE CLARIFY..
    you get a second chance to ask your question.

[ You might also be entitled to a special clue or information. ]

c o n t e n t s
    <s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-family: Verdana; text-align: right; ">
    Introduction
    []
    </s>
    Game-play[]

Detectives
    []

Case Files
    []

Notes[]

4. ♦♦[тнe deтecтιveѕ]♦♦
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There will be two teams of detectives.

You will receive a PM with a secret question. Your answer will determine your team selection.

Fill out the skeleton below as briefly as you like~
    Also keep in mind that the characters have already been working as detectives.

Profile Skeleton (open)
    [noparse]Name:
    Appearance:
    Skills:
    Important Facts:
    [/noparse]

c o n t e n t s

<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-family: Verdana; ">
    Introduction
    []
    </s>
    <s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">Game-play[]
    </s>
    Detectives
    [B][[/B][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]
    [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [I][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]
    Case Files[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]

[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][I][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]Notes[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24]][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I]

5. ♦♦[тнe cαѕe ғιleѕ]♦♦
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For your general reference...

[A little of closed cases & general information will be here]

c o n t e n t s

<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-family: Verdana; ">
    Introduction
    []
    </s>
    <s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">Game-play[]
    </s>[B][I]<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">[COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]
    Detectives[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]
    [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]</s>[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][S][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]
    Case Files[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]

[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/S][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]Notes[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24]][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B]

6. ♦♦[notes]♦♦

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 :: Set-up Complete~ ^^
    & Roleplay Ad Banner Submitted ~ :]

c o n t e n t s

Introduction
    []
    </s>
    <s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">Game-play[B][[/B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]
    [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    </s>[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I]<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">[COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]
    Detectives[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]
    [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]</s>[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I]<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; ">[COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]
    Case Files[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B]]

[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B]</s>[S][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=lucida console]Notes[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F2F2F2][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24][B][[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][B][B][B] ♦ [COLOR=#F2F2F2][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#ff7f24]][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/S][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]