Crack the Case ♦ A Race Against Time [Iwaku Style]

Name: Regina Z.
Personality: Practical, joker, intuitive, level-headed, nasty temper, kind of a hippie
Investigator Role: The Old Hand, bodyguard work, anything that requires snooping or breaking and entering.
Appearance:
portrait_of_a_girl_III_by_lolita_art.jpg

Important Facts: Strict vegan. A mysterious past that screams 'war criminal!' She also loves candy and satire. She hates smart ass teenagers.

poking seiji for his profile (: &then we can start this weekend!
yayness! :D

P: no response from Seiji-kunnnn D:
its been three days. I guess we could start without him and if he can't, then I'll make another one ^^

&questionnn~ are you guys still interested? :P because this feels quiettttt :O

we needed one more to make the teams even, so yeah~

Name:
Xavier Deboncoer
Nickname: none.
Personality: Headstrong, stubborn, and unpredictable. Hates being wrong.
Investigator Role: On the scene investigation, spying missions, and/or anything that involves dangerous risk.
Appearance:
Sodaanimeboy.jpg

Important Facts: Xavier is always on the go. He sincerely thinks things will happen only if you use brute force, and such, he doesn't spend much time thinking over his actions. He's the self-proclaimed leader of the group. Always tries to do everything on his own. Call him Xav and die.

IC IS UPPP!!!!! =D
Sorry it took so long! I've been having a hard time with the family lately x3 because I was home half the week - Spring break.

>>>>>>>>>>
after or before you post (whichever), send me a PM with your answer to this question:

Death begins at forty is a another way to say

(a)when you hit 40 years old, you're too old.
(b)its good to eat cake on your fortieth birthday
(c)after 40, life is like poison
(d)you should stop having birthday parties after 40

I know we need to keep teams even, but is it all right if I'm a sort very helpful side character until sometime next week? I can stay at headquarters like a rasta Oracle, and give you guys info via phone. >_>

Should be up in this bitch full time by next week.

I totally understand! (: I'll try to make it so that it doesn't reflect into the team's performance too much =]

great! thank you!

I APOLOGIZE. I've been busy with college apps and then got sick and blahblah, but I'm good now! (:
i'll post and get things moving
so if everyone is still interested, please post!

If not, it's totally fine! I'll advertise find other players or something (:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING PATIENCE!

I just don't want this to die ):

Tegan's fault.

She likes abandoning roleplays with Sakura in them.