CPHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow liquid has a very strong smell-so strong it can almost knock anyone if smelled directly.

"You best put that down- naughty girl" Alreon said still giving her his back- he added a little white lie to his words" If you smell it for more than 3 seconds all your hair will fall off-Permanently " he said looking back at her "how was it...the trip, you came back rather quickly- i admit i am surprised.... " alreon left the liquid to boil in a pot and had a timer set for 5 min on.

he frowned "I hope you never touch ANYTHING in this lab Yanike- it bothers me so very much...came to think of it...having anyone other than myself itself bothers me so very much.."
He was rather cold about it and unlike before he did not attempt to sugar coat his words one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yanaike put the bottle with yellow liquid back on its shelf and with her tail she took another bottle filled with a purple liquid to sniff from that one. Alreon was yelling: "I hope you never touch anything in this lab". But since he was addressing his words to someone called 'Yanike', Yanaike didn't feel like listening. The name 'Yanike' sounded a bit like 'Yanaike' but was still a very different name. She started wondering if Alreon had took more people like her in the house with similar names.
The purple liquid smelled familiar and Yanaike identified it as a chemical to produce smoke bombs. She laughed. That one could probably come in handy for use during stealth-techniques.​

Status
Not open for further replies.