CPHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
alreon looked at her amused 'well, who that this was going to be easy to begin with' ,he stood up grabbing a water bottle form himself" you know yanakie- counters are Not for you to sit on- there for the FOOD to sit on- we use chairs- you know chiar? " he grabbed a chair demonstrating it to her. " but never mind that" he smiled. " come with me" he gestured for her to follow him as he took the ladder to the level above (the bedroom)

"Come with me" Aleron said as he took the ladder to the level above. Yanaike'd never liked ladders. They were so small and so steep. She took another bite from her pizza and then she jumped on top of a closet and from there she jumped to the next level.
"What do you want to show me?" she asked out of curiosity as she took another bite from her pizza.​

"this room " he said looking around" think of it as your own from today on- ill sleep in the lab when I need to " aleron said.

The room had a cozy touch to it. The main piece on the room was the king size bed , their where bookshelves across the rooms wall. at on side was a small circular window.A colorful midium sizd rug was on the floor,in its center stood a table that also had a few book on top of it along with notebooks and journals.

"Yanakie" aleron looked out of the window hands behind his back " how does it feel like- now that you are free from the CPHC's grasp ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yanaike directly started to like the room. She got the room she already saw from the outside: the space behind the little window in the roof. It was only accessible with a ladder. Which meant that if Yanaike would move the ladder away, she was the only one who could enter the loft-like cabin by jumping to the level above.
And even better were all these books stuffed around. Yanaike couldn't wait to start reading them. She'd hoped they contained some kind of horror story. Horror had always been Yanaike's favourite genre.
"Yanakie. How does it feel like now that you are free from the CPHC's grasp?"
Yanaike turned around.
"No" she said, as she took a last bite to finish her pizza. "It's Yanaike… ai! Not Yanakie, even though that sounds pretty nice as well. Hmm… I guess you can call me Yanaikie with both ai and ie if you really want… But if you say something else than one of those two I won't listen to ya!" She completely ignored Alreon's last question. Not only because he'd called her the wrong name, but also she had no idea what he meant with that question.​

aleron chuckled in amusement " right yanAIkie , so you did not answer my question?" he looked over at her for a moment. He then figured the question is probably to complected for her so he left it as it is.Aleron then walked to the bookshelf running his finger across the books looking for a particular one " I have a very interesting book for you Yanakie" he was calling her yanakie again .

"It is a story that may relate to you- or at least grab your attention" he said picking out a thick book titled 'My place in this world'.
He then gave a brief description of the book "It is the story if a boy who was used as a test subject under the name of science,he later on escaped the lab and found himself lost in this wide world.- not to give of any spoilers, i shall leave it at that- interested?" he said looking back at her with the book in his hand.

Why would a story like that relate to Yanaike? And also the cover of the book looked kind of old and dull and it seemed like a pretty big book as well. Yanaike shook her head.
"I don't read requests" she said. "Besides… I prefer something more horror-like." Out of boredom she started toying a bit with her own tail. "I love these stories about monsters and ghosts and werewolves and that kind of stuff!"​

Aleron watched her play with her own tail - it distracted him for some reason " yanakie.can u sleep on your back? Doesn't it bother u ..ur tail'^'" he was too occupied by that to give regards to what ever she said .

She saw how her tail kind of distracted Aleron, which was a good reason to play even more with her own tail. In that way her tail even got a purpose: distraction.
"yanakie.can u sleep on your back? Doesn't it bother u ..ur tail'^" Yanaike reacted a bit puzzled. What did he mean with that question? Of course not. Why would her tail be a bothering for her. But instead of answering Alerons question, she pressed her lips stiffly together as Aleron, and completely ignored him as he had called her 'yanakie' again.​

aleron let out a small laugh" you said you dont mind - YANA-KIE~" her reactions were always unexpected - that made her even more interesting to him.Aleron couldn't wait to find out more about her abilities and capabilities.But, he realized pulling her into a lab now would be way to had strong she will most likely reject and and might even hate him for it.

He thought he needs to warm her up to the idea first so he asked" do you want to know more about yourself yanaike" he said her name right for once.

Yanaike couldn't believe her own ears. She hated it when other people were talking like they knew better, even though they didn't.
"No" Yanaike responded promptly. "I said I didn't mind YanAIkie with AI in the middle. I DO mind Yanakie... Yanakie sounds cool, but it doesn't fit with the way I am."
After that Aleron asked if she wanted to know more about herself. She shook her head.
"Why do I want to know more about myself?" she asked confused. "I think it's better if I know more about you..."

a aleron looked down biting his lips " ahhaa- i think i took you to lightly- your an interesting one Yanaike" he came sat besides her " what do you want to know about me? my age? my job? my favorite pizza topping?"he looked into her eyes smiling genuinely. He thought Yanakiel being a test subject would lack personality and character.But, she did not,she always shocked him one way or another.

Yanaike thought deeply. If she could ask him one question, what would it be. The question had to be all-encompassing: it needed to give Yanaike enough information to know more about this stranger who just took her inside his home. The question had to be epic. The question…
"Who are you?" Just three words. Simple, yet so effective. Yanaike waited for him to answer, curious about what he was going to tell.​

"Who are you ?" she asked, a question that can have many answers to it.Aleron took a minute to think of an answer that would satisfy her but not give away too much information. Aleron had a number of things he would not tell anyone no matter what. He began to answer her question with " I am a biomedical researcher- basically I create and research medicine.I occasionally work with CPHC for businesses relationships,but I am one to keep my work to myself"

Alreon looked out of the window "and-" he turned to her "i really hate going outside"he added " happy with the answer?-now you talk!"

Yanaike didn't really felt like talking about herself. There wasn't really anything interesting to say… So she simply ignored Aleron, continuing asking him questions instead.
"Why do you hate being outside? I love it! Running over rooftops, jumping through open windows, snatching food from market stalls and secretly stalking random people." Yanaike wagged her tail, enjoying even just thinking about it. She didn't realise she told Aleron more about herself then she at first intended to.​

"is that so?" aleron said ignoring the fact that she completely ditched his question " you must have hated being with CPHC" he then added" and snatching food from markets...that's no a very good habit " he face palmed for a minute there.
"so you basically like being exposed to new things, and experiencing different situations..speaking of which...I might have a interesting little adventure planned for you.." he smirked looking deeply into her eyes with his crimson eyes.

Yanaike turned her head away as Aleron was gazing into her eyes. She hated confrontations like this one. However the idea of his little adventure where he was talking about caught Yanaikes attention.
"Tell me more about this adventure" Yanaike insisted. She was curious what he'd to say.

alreon laughed a little at her reaction , it was amusing for him for he thought it was very pure and childish. "This adventure ,my little queen involves you~"her lefts her face up by her chin with two fingers "going out, and taking this wonderful list of items" he had took a sheet of paper from his pocket that had his neat handwriting with a list of groceries on it "and obtaining all of them from the grocery that is a 15 minute walk away from here"

He slipped his hand into his pocket once again to bring out money this time, he holds it out to her " are you ready for this adventure? you will surely com across interesting sites and people along the way.The store also sell ice cream- you will know it once you see it, its tastes oh so wonderful"

Last edited by a moderator:
The list Aleron gave her was just a simple shopping list. Yanaike sighed as she'd hoped for something a little more exciting. However she would never turn down such an easy mission. She grabbed the coins Aleron gave her and put them in one of the pockets of her leather jacket.
"I'll be back in a couple of minutes" she said maybe a bit too optimistic, but she knew she wouldn't need that much longer. If it came to speed Yanaike was one of the best!
She opened the window of her sleeping room and jumped outside to the rooftop of Alerons house. From there she jumped into a tree and from there she kept hopping in the direction of a small village up ahead.
It took her just two minutes before she reached the grocery store in the village. It was a large building and a lot of people entered it and came out with large bags filled with food and drinks which they brought to their cars. Yanaike could understand why Aleron had trouble going outside: there were so many people around.
When nobody looked Yanaike jumped from the roof of the grocery store to one of the few empty parking spots next to the building. Before she entered the building she pulled up her tail as she didn't want anyone to notice it.
The first item on the list were tomatoes. Where could they be hidden? Items in a grocery store always seemed to be placed so logical, yet if you were looking for something in particular it was nowhere to be found.
At that moment Yanaike spotted a shopping cart with tomatoes in it. Yanaike went down the list. Cabbage? It was in the cart as well. Bananas? Check! Almost everything that was written on the list was in this cart. Yanaike giggled for a second as she looked around. It was clear this cart belonged to someone else but nobody seemed to notice if she would snatch the cart and technically Yanaike wouldn't steal anything since the stuff inside the cart wasn't bought yet. One quick look around and then Yanaike took the cart, quickly rolling it to the other side of the grocery store. She added the last few items that were missing and threw some items out which were in the cart but not on the list.
Without spending even three minutes in the grocery store Yanaike went to the cash desks. For a moment she had some doubts. Did she really want to pay for this? She could also sneak away secretely. No-one would miss a little bit of food and Yanaike would have more money to spend on a large ice cream afterwards. However Yanaike decided to act properly for once and copy the majority of people. Aleron didn't gave her money for nothing.
Behind the cash desk sat the ugliest woman Yanaike had ever seen: fat, pimples all over her face, chewing bubble gum and when Yanaike appeared in her field of view she started gazing to Yanaike as if she was the ugly one. Later Yanaike realised it might had to do something with her accesoires. The witch hat and the steampunk-like goggles were not really common after all.
However, back in the grocery store, her gaze was kind of annoying. And while she kept gazing she slided the products over some scanner. When she was done she stared at Yanaike as if she expected something.
Right! Money! Yanaike opened her pockets and put one gold coloured coin on the desk. The ugly woman pulled up her eyebrow, kept chewing her gum, but didn't really gave any response. Did she need more money? Hesitatingly Yanaike placed a second coin on the desk.
"Ay kid… I ain't got time for this, yeah? It's fucking twenty-eight credits!" Why was the woman so angry? She couldn't blame Yanaike for money being such a failure. Yanaike grabbed in her pocket and now put a little piece of paper on the desk with '50' on it. An evil grin appeared as the lady took the money and put it between her breasts.
"Thanks" she said. "Have a nice day!" Yanaike grabbed the food, stuffed most of it in her backpack and with a couple of items left in her hands, Yanaike rushed back to Aleron's house. She had no time for ice cream. There was way too much time wasted in the grocery store. About eight minutes before Yanaike had left, Yanaike re-entered the house by using the still open window to her sleeping room.
"I'm back" she shouted as she jumped inside.​

Reactions: Tooru
Aleron, once left alone headed to his lab to work on a new medical herb extract he was working on recently.He had mixed extract from different leaves together and added a number of chemicals along with them into on large pot.The final result- if all goes well was to be a cream that could strengthen bones and help those with weak bones due to age or illness .

His lab itself was that of a typical scientist. beakers and such were stored behind glass shelves, long working counters were there and different equipments used for experiments were all around the place.It was very clean- considering how often he used the place-there wasn't even a drop of water on the floor.He had always cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day.His lab was definitely the most important room in his house, that's why he had no problems giving Yanaike his very own room.He in fact had a small room connected to the lab that had a bed in it and the basic furniture of a bed room.

The only odd thing about the lab was..that one huge steel door that had a ridiculous number of heavy locks on it.Cold air could be felt coming from behind the door and the door it self was extremely cold.From such observation,on could guess the room is a freezer of some sort.But why was it lucked away like this?with all these chains and metal work.What was alreon keeping behind this door?what is so precious and personal that he had to lock away in such a manner.

When yanaike returned,aleron was still in his lab- not expecting her to come back so soon.The door to the lab was closed but not locked.certainly aleron couldn't miss the thought of Yanikie wanting to slip in- but he still left the door unlocked.

There came no response and so Yanaike wandered through the house in search of Aleron. Her boots were like socks. With every step she made, never a sound was heard. It was like her boots weren't actually touching the floor but like she was floating on an invisibly thin layer of air instead. Yanaike loved those boots so much, it gave her the ability to sneak up on people.
At first Yanaike couldn't find Aleron, but then the secret door caught her attention. She felt the door handle. It was unlocked. She resisted a giggle. Why didn't he lock the door? Having a curious little girl and a secret but unlocked room together in the same house was asking for trouble. Yanaike opened the door and sneaked into the room. She was still very quietly, so that Aleron, who was apparently inside, wouldn't notice her.
The room was filled with glass shelves, lots of working counters with different equipment stalled on it. It fascinated Yanaike and she would love to learn more about the experiments that Aleron was doing in here. With her tail Yanaike reached a bottle with yellow liquid in it, placed on one of the top shelves. She grabbed it with her tail, brought it to her hands, opened it and sniffed from it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.