Cowboys VS Ninjas

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZb21avkgyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZb21avkgyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

DUDE.

This is too cool! I now have my New Year's Movie! Must tell the man! Hell yeah... action, just a touch on the corny side and plot!

Thread moved in the name of awesome.

you know EVENTUALLY they have to run out of ninjas, right?

If they keep sending a hundred at a time and. . .

Ninjas are like rabbits. You can't even defeat a pair of ninjas by shoving them down a hole...because eventually there will be a PILE OF NINJAS FOR THEM TO CLIMB ON AND GET OUT. THEY PROCREATE IN WAVES OF 100 MINIMUM.

And...and...*after watching that trailer...for once, Ampoule would have no problem being the girl* Uguu~<3

Looks fairly exciting! Would love to see.
Now I wait for a movie where ninjas, vikings, and gunslingers fight imperialistic corn, looking to take their land.

Looks solid, like it'll satisfy that short-termed fix but then you'll forget a few months later haha.

Ha ha, I wonder what Ninjas vs. Vikings would look like. XD

I'm going to try and imagine Geoffrey Rush is still playing a pirate. :P

I was going to reply that this looks like it could be entertaining but I'm really waiting on Sucker Punch, then I found out Zack Snyder is directing Nolan's Superman movie!

Ha ha, I wonder what Ninjas vs. Vikings would look like. XD

A giant wave of viking ships cresting over the ocean's horizon toward a ninja village...While an opposing wave of ninjas sprint across the water's surface toward the viking ships...THEN BOTH SIDES MEET WITH A GIANT CRASH!

NINJAS, LEAPING EVERYWHERE!
VIKINGS, BEARDS EVERYWHERE!

...They probably were watching way too much of that Deadliest Warrior crap.