Cowboys VS Ninjas

Orochi

GET OFF MY LAWN :E
Original poster
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZb21avkgyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZb21avkgyw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

DUDE.

O

Ochalla

This is too cool! I now have my New Year's Movie! Must tell the man! Hell yeah... action, just a touch on the corny side and plot!

C

Cosmic Orion

you know EVENTUALLY they have to run out of ninjas, right?

If they keep sending a hundred at a time and. . .

A

Ampoule

Ninjas are like rabbits. You can't even defeat a pair of ninjas by shoving them down a hole...because eventually there will be a PILE OF NINJAS FOR THEM TO CLIMB ON AND GET OUT. THEY PROCREATE IN WAVES OF 100 MINIMUM.

And...and...*after watching that trailer...for once, Ampoule would have no problem being the girl* Uguu~<3

I

Inane Nihilist

Looks fairly exciting! Would love to see.
Now I wait for a movie where ninjas, vikings, and gunslingers fight imperialistic corn, looking to take their land.

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Looks solid, like it'll satisfy that short-termed fix but then you'll forget a few months later haha.

C

Celcius

Ha ha, I wonder what Ninjas vs. Vikings would look like. XD

CoffeeCake

"Are you asking me why people eat potatoes?"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
No such thing
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
I'm going to try and imagine Geoffrey Rush is still playing a pirate. :P

I was going to reply that this looks like it could be entertaining but I'm really waiting on Sucker Punch, then I found out Zack Snyder is directing Nolan's Superman movie!

A

Ampoule

Ha ha, I wonder what Ninjas vs. Vikings would look like. XD

A giant wave of viking ships cresting over the ocean's horizon toward a ninja village...While an opposing wave of ninjas sprint across the water's surface toward the viking ships...THEN BOTH SIDES MEET WITH A GIANT CRASH!

NINJAS, LEAPING EVERYWHERE!
VIKINGS, BEARDS EVERYWHERE!

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
...They probably were watching way too much of that Deadliest Warrior crap.