Couple of fandom cravings! (Bleach & Dangan)

RPessimist

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Not replacing anybody!

Last Edited: 11/6/2022

Edit Notes: N/A

Discord: notjojivlogs#1651

About me:
  • I'm Jo/Joji!
  • 20+ year old woman
  • 10+ years of RP/writing experience
  • College senior
About you:
  • 18+, preferably 21+
  • Female or nonbinary (I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with men)
RP preferences:
  • I RP over discord only!
  • I love canon/OC pairings and I do double!
    • I don't mind self-inserts either
  • Pairings on my side will typically be F/M but I'm fine with doing something else for your side
    • I'm also a huge fan of love triangles and linear poly so let me know if that's something you're interested in
    • I won't do M/M for you if you're female, it's fetishistic and I'm not going to enable it
  • I don't have many limits, so please communicate yours with me
    • I do generally like dark themes and plots though, so please keep that in mind
  • Please be willing to plot with me! Especially if both of our sides are part of one plot
  • I'm pretty flexible with length, usually writing in a range of semi-lit to novella
    • Please be willing to write at least multi-para replies though
    • For writing style, I can provide a sample if needed; feel free to provide your own
  • I try to reply minimum once a week, maybe more if I'm able
  • Please communicate if you're unable to reply for an extended period
    • I'll do the same, since school sometimes makes it difficult to find time
  • I love OOC chatter! Not required, but it's always nice to fangirl about things together too

Fandoms/cravings:

(*****) Bleach -

Who I'd like written for me: Uryu Ishida, Sosuke Aizen

Who I can write: Almost any other character

Notes: Not caught up

(*****) Danganronpa -

Who I'd like written for me: Kokichi Ouma, Kaito Momota, Shuichi Saihara, Nagito Komaeda, Byakuya Togami

Who I can write: Almost any other character

Notes: Familiar with the main three games, watched the End of Hope's Peak anime, have not played Ultra Despair Girls

Closing:
Thank you for reading, and I hope to be hearing from some of you soon! Please message me with a short introduction to yourself, what fandom/characters/plots you might be interested in, any limits you might have, and anything else I should know about you.

I would love to do a bleach roleplay with you!

I'm 25 and female; I mainly do canon x oc pairings but I'm open to having canon x canon pairings in the background. I adore love triangles and polyships. I also prefer doubling as well.

I prefer doing things over discord. I have plenty of plots if we wanna try those as well. I can play any character as long as you dont mind them being a little ooc. I try to reply at least 2-3 times a week due to school scheduling, I work for a school so my time may be taken up by teaching until friday and the weekends.