Couple Idea's.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nova, Jun 30, 2010.

1. I know these a more likely would be fan-based rp's it was something I've been pondering about doing and seeing if others would like to rp them as well.

But..

I was thinking maybe a Harry Potter based rp.

Or

Pokemon.

I will take a poll in seeing what would people like to do and whatever is the winner. Will be the rp that I would be setting up.

2. *Points at Harry Potter!* Plus, already know several members like harry potter! XD

3. Yes, people are more likely to sign up for Harry Potter. XD

4. If Harry Potter is decided do you guy's want pre-epilogue, or after.

5. After epilogue might be easiest! then again, I guess it depends on if you're gonna allow people to play cannon characters or not. O__O

I already have a original charrie ready for a good HP rp ready, so I don't mind either way. >:D

6. Just uh, don't let everyone be a good looking british student on Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw who is great at magic or very preppy and with no personality.

Please.

With that said, I'll join, since I like the books better after I changed them in my head.

7. Demi Locklear | Nellie's Room

Interactions: Penelope & Helen @KatSea

I hate everything, I hate everything, I hate everything, I hate everything, oh my god somebody please dig a seven foot deep hole for me to fucking crawl into and die, I. Hate. Everything!

Seriously, how in the actual fuck did I make a stupid ass mistake like that?? Now they'll never let me live that shit down! Especially not Pen drop! Oh no. That little shit will probably rub it in my face and every chance she gets! Son of a bitch!

I plan on shielding my face in shame for the rest of the goddamn day. However, I can't help but shoot Helen a skeptical look when she gushes about how much of a 'cute friend' Pen drop is. I also notice how Pen drop stiffens up for 0.2 seconds as Chipmunk lays her head on her shoulder. However, she relaxes soon after and just accepts it, a tiny smile on her face. I mean, I can still see hints of something bittersweet, but it's progress. Again, props to the twiglet. She might be an annoying and mousy little asshole, but she's a strong one.

I snort loudly at them. "Uh huh. Yeah, sure. Cute. If by cute ya mean grade A pain in the a--"

"H-hey!" Pen drop snaps.

"You both are freaking adorable to be honest. I like that you two are becoming friends. It's nice," Chipmunk says.

In sync, Pen drop and I shoot her looks that are literally screaming, "Do You Kiss Your Momma with That Mouth".

"A-adorable? I wouldn't s-say that," Twiglet stutters, her face as lobster red as mine.

"Yeah! I might be adorable, sexy, attractive, hot, all wrapped up with a bomb as fuck personality--"

"Woooow, you're s-so modest--"

"Ah. Right. Forgot to add modest to the list. Thanks, Pen drop." An eye roll from the Twiglet, which provokes a devious grin from me. Heheh--she makes it too damn easy. "Point is. Yep. I know I'm adorable, but I ain't sharing none of that with Cookie Monster lover over there."

Pen drop grabs her beanie defensively. "I-I just love Cookie Monster...there's n-nothing wrong with that."

I shrug in reply. Honestly, I know there isn't anything wrong with it. Something about it makes my stomach do that fluttery bullshit again, but, other than that, I could care less. You like what you like. I sigh and flop onto my back. "What's taking the other two so long anyway?"

8. lolz how you gonna roleplay the gunpowder lololol

But I guess it'd be good to play before the whole Voldemort shebang, at least to have new and self-made characters.