Countries You Would Like To Live In

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
I'm sure we all love our home countries but sometimes other countries make us envious or we just get curious and wanna travel. What are some other countries that you would like to live in or at least travel to for a short while?

I wouldn't mind living in the following countries:

Switzerland for obvious reasons. My political views are reflected highly in its systems and it looks like an awesome place to live overall from what I've researched.

Japan because of my inner weaboo :P That and Asian guys are gorgeous!

South Korea. Does this REALLY need to be explained?

I personally like living in Australia but I want to go to Japan one more time. Just one. Just... hoard things, please.

Korea, maybe. But the language barrier is strong xD

And Taiwan.

I'm an American girl, through and through - but for purely aesthetic reasons, I'd love to live almost anywhere in Europe, Italy or Greece. Also love parts of Ireland and Scotland. New Zealand is also gorgeous!

Switzerland would be pretty cool. That's really the only one that springs to mind :P though I might like Australia...I haven't done enough research to know if I would or not though.

I'm very content in Canada. In reality I would probably never live anywhere else (though I want to and eventually will move to British Columbia instead of Alberta). In fantasy land though:

New Zealand because it has Australian weather and none of Australia's murderers wildlife. Plus, it's beautiful. One day, when I get over my crippling fear of airplanes, I would love to visit.

Iceland because it's pretty and also the safest country in the world. :')

I really want to visit Japan but I wouldn't want to live there because of earthquakes and shit.

I want somewhere that's beautiful/has incredible natural landscapes, has nice weather, and most importantly, is safe. Tbqh I would never want to live in the USA, especially right now...

I feel like I'll settle for just about anyplace where the person in charge is not an angry racist cheeto puff.

Without much thought or research I'd say Ireland or Norway. I'm curious about the countries of my ancestors. :3

Nowhere. Despite California being a hot hellhole, I did grow up here, and anywhere else would either be too hot, or far from the proper conditions for the things I like to do outside.

If I had to, though, I'd chill with my grandparents in Italy and live on grandma food. A perfect life.

I love where I am right now (NYC), but I think either London, Hong Kong, or Tokyo would be nice alternatives. I've been to London and it's a pretty nice place. Along the vein of that, Hong Kong is a very nice place too with lots of culture (and some friends); but my Cantonese is at a grade school level. :(

Tokyo, just for the novelty of it. I'd never want to work in Japan and I don't speak Japanese, but hot damn they are a convenience store paradise. I can walk less than a block at night and probably get some nice steaming hot pork buns or any other number of tasty Asian snacks. In New York? Cup noodles and Lay's chips at best.

Actually scratch that, Hong Kong has the best of both worlds, doesn't it?

Antarctica.

So I can be as far as way from civilisation as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
Italy

Rome has a nice mix of modern and older architecture and lots of history

Italian women are hot

Real pasta is awesome

Even shitty Italian wine tastes awesome

Oh and the Italian women? Still hot

Status
Not open for further replies.