Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
Counseling for the Troubled Soul

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune
Or to take Arms against Sea of trouble"
- From Shakespeare's Hamlet

Those bottles of pills in the medicine cabinet, the rope in the garage, your father's pistol - you've been eyeing these things with far more frequency as of late. You feel like the world - the universe - is against you and wonder why not end it? But cowardice stops you from doing the deed because what if the land of the Dead is no more pleasant than the land of the Living? What if it's worse? This thought haunts you and you weigh these options as life starts to become ever more unbearable. You have little motivation to do anything when you wake, and that's assuming if you have slept. All is cloudy and gray. An ounce of strength is feebly mustered, or perhaps encouragement from a few loved ones is spoken, but it's enough, and it pushes you to seek help and support.

And you find it in a newspaper clipping. Licensed MFT therapist Gloria Owens has rented out space at the American Inn Express to conduct a therapy session. What comes as a huge surprise is that the event is free, so long as you follow one condition: you must stay at the hotel for the week long event and not bring drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. Failure to comply results in you being kicked out and banned from future sessions. The event starts at December 25, eight o'clock in the morning. You're in charge of getting yourself there and to bring only your clothes. Everything else will be provided. Slots fill up quickly.

Disclosure:
I am not in any way shape of form a counselor or therapist. This is a roleplay and as such I will be playing that role. If you honestly feel like committing suicide I implore you from the bottom of my heart to seek help. There are so many generous and compassionate people out there who are willing to help you through dark times so long as you give them the chance to.

Rules:
That being said, for those of you who wish to play in this roleplay I will not allow you to play as yourself. You may use problems within your own life to shape your character but I feel like it would be too easy to blurr the lines between reality and a game if you were to play as yourself.

The advice my character offers are not fallacies or concepts that I have plucked from thin air. I will do my research and if you wish to take this advice to heart, you may feel free to do so. Again I am not a professional, I just wish to keep this roleplay as real and raw as possible. (Within the limits of a game of course.)

I will be accepting 10 players total, but 5 will be in one game, and the other half in another.

*I will also accept players who suffer from depression or anxiety.*

I will not accept murderers, rapists, molesters, or drug lords into this roleplay. If you wish to have a character with a heavy criminal background or are unsure if your character will be accepted, drop me a PM and we'll talk.

You must be mature about this subject. If you cannot show this, I will ask you to drop this game.

I expect you to shed parts of your acting/roleplayer persona. I want to see more of the actual you than I or anyone else would in any other roleplay. Are you okay with doing this?

You must, MUST be willing to build off of character interactions. This roleplay is more about the emotions and less about blood and gore. I understand that there will be a lot of loner/introverted personalities in this game, but if you are not willing at all to let your character bond, then it will be impossible for me and the other roleplayers to work with you.

Be able to post at least once a week, with emphasis over quality over quantity.

Your Character Template:
Name:

That is all I want for your template. We'll all learn about each other's personalities and histories as the roleplay goes on. I encourage you to explore different problems and obstacles that can exist in any human being's life. You don't have to play an adult in their prime. It could be a middle aged person, a teenager, a veteran, someone who has lost a loved one, just give me variety.

Name: Zeike Sukazaki.
Sex: Female

Appearance:
Zeike.png

(if you need a word description too, please let me know.)

Name: Gloria Owens
Appearance:
11771328-fall-portrait-of-happy-middle-aged-blonde-woman.jpg

o.o

E-Claire your picture link is broken.