Council of Wyrms

Razeth laughed a bit noticing that he was now the only dragon who was still a dragon, he new in order to go he would have to change which the elf would probably of cast on him by now. He falls to the floor once he becomes bipedal, he wonders how the people do this walking thing and slowly rises to his feet. Razeth had long red hair and red eyes, The breeze swaying in between his hair. he felt another breeze which he did not recognize, He looked down and smirked a bit " It must be cold " He says looking up " But i do wish to wear some clothes " He rubs his neck and looks at everyone else standing there chatting. He barley payed attention when people argued so he had gone off in thought once the elf had became mad at the dragons.

Jin-Tir turned to Orbak as he pulled another set of clothes out for Razeth. "Indeed. I am curious about this, but I was hoping to realease mt scent in small portions, so you weren't as startled by my sudden entrance. Chyta simply had a better sense of smell than I anticipated." He shrugged. "I will leave, though, if these two keep pestering me with insults. Divine or not, I will not take disrespect kindly. I respect you as you respect me. Treat me kind, it will be returned. Mistreat me, and it will be returned." He hands the clothing and a sword to Razeth. "Use these until we can get you a proper outfit."

"You ask for such great respect but you refuse to give it to us." Nirroth said, arms folded, eyes set in a glare, almost daring him to try anything. "You will gain my respect when you earn it, Elf, and not before. And you are doing very little to gain it by throwing names around of lesser gods than the one my brother and I descend from. If you wish to stop receiving insults from me, stop throwing them in my direction. It will not do you any favors here."

"Personally, I would like to remind you that as an elf, you are also a creature of nature." Firroth rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning against his sword. "And very impatient for one who claims to have lived for so long. That said, I would prefer to get this little show on the road. I am not as fascinated with the workings of the human body as some here." He meant no disrespect by that last statement. He just preferred to be a dragon. Then he could squish the 'great and powerful Jin-Tir' into the ground with his foot and not have to listen to his horrible ramblings about how amazing he was anymore. He was worse than some gold dragons he had met in his life time.

Orbak seems to have inherited the best traits of green and grey dragons. In this respect, he seems to be more interested in binding them together diplomatically. 'Caretaker', indeed. He smiles fondly at the group, "I'll have to agree with the twins in that regard. The gods know better than to try to bring dragons to heel, as one of the mortal races capable of challenging them. Not myself, of course. I'm just a few hundred years out of the egg."

"Therefore, I would suggest that we work as a concentrated force. We are, after all, creatures of terror and magic... even in your current form as an elf. I'm not sure the humans will be very welcoming to any of us, should our natures be known. Doubly if we're supposed to be human nobility?"

Razeth had his clothes on and his sword strapped to him, He looked at the group and nodded as he felt on the cloth. " Ive only felt this cloth in my mouth..its much different on my body " He laughed a little and walked up next to Orbak to become closer to the group. " Humans are very diverse and smart, they could tell someone was not a human by a simple mistake or slip of tongue. " Razeth was a very smart dragon he had always learned different human reactions..before he was to tear them apart. He studied the ancient ruins and other ancient readings. He crossed his arms trying to become one with his smaller bodied self.

Chyta has been deep in thought, so much that it took her several minutes to acknowledge Razeth's arrival. "Why, hello Razeth. I'm happy to see another of our kind has arrived."

To the group, she addressed solemnly, trying to step into her dreaded role as elder (for despite her failing eyesight, and dulling teeth, she did feel young at heart), "Our young Caretaker may be the wisest of us all. While we squabble about power and magic and manners, we may be loosing time that we cannot loose. Let us move forward, into the woods of Jin-Tir and beyond as something of a united force."

Finally, she turned to Jin-Tir, "Dearest elf, you may have all the wisdom and magic in the world, but no descendant of Pan could escape these nostrils. Rest assured however, scents aside, I do not see you as one to be belittled or disrespected. Please, lead on, and tell us any news you may have to offer on the happenings of wyrm or man"

Jin-Tir smiles at Chyta. "Thank you, Chyta. Now, I have never been much good at explaining, so ask what you wish to know, and I will answer as expansively as I can." He looks at the twins and continues, "So long as they are not blatantly insulting."

"Darren!"
"Not now, Callie."
An angry wind blew stinging snowflakes in spells around the courtyard. Darren trudged unwavering through the gathering snow, followed closely by his shivering, sniveling sister.
"Darren, please!"
"No!"
Darren slammed open the doors of the barn, startling the horses resting inside. The brown-eyed Clydesdale let out a deep sigh and got to his feet; he knew the drill by now.
"Darren…"
Calandra collapsed on a hay bale and watched her brother saddle up. The Clydesdale, sensing her anxiety, nuzzled her face in sympathy; either that, or she had some loose hay on her face.
"You know she's sorry. She didn't mean…"
The only reply was the soft tinkling of bells as Darren mounted the steed. Not once did he look at her. As he started into the snow, she noticed his fur still hung on its hook. She pulled it off and ran after him.
"At least take your cloak!"
"I'm not cold."
As Darren trotted into the forest, Calandra wrapped the soft fur tightly around her and let the tears flow.

"And there you go again, blatantly insulting us! Obviously your skills at listening to what the others have to say are nill!"

"The elf isn't worth it, sister." Firroth said, shouldering his sword. He turned his back on Jin-Tir and walked over to Drakel. "I don't like this." He muttered to the other male dragon.

Nirroth followed her brother. She was done trying to talk sense into the stupid elf. She walked up to Drakel as well, arms folded under her breasts, almost hugging them as annoyed as she was. She glanced Drakel up and down, then looked away. She wasn't necessarily attracted to humans.

The white snapped himself out of some sort of trance and nodded in agreement. "Neither do I... but I am as curious as I am distrustful of this one." He said, sighing. "Lets just get this over with."

Razeth flicked his hair out his face, with a quick snap to the side of his neck. " Im ready to go..i want to see how these humans live " He smiled a bit knowing that this would be a very knowledgeable trip. Even though Razeth didn't like humans to much he thought maybe he can learn more on them and not hate but understand there awkward reasoning.

The young Caretaker beams with pride at the praise, puffing his chest out slightly and adopting more than a small amount of bounce as he walked. Chyta, of all dragons, giving him praise. That alone was worth the trip. Orbak, of course, also wanted to speak to actual humans at greater length, and began to hustle - regardless of knowing where he was going or not. He turns and gestures for them to speed up, "If we do this quick, we might be able to get to the human settlement before night falls, and we'll get to interact with humans!" He grins in a giddy manner, "We're dragons, right? Not like we're going to be getting tired anytime soon!"

"I don't know about that. These bodies are a tad combersome" Chyta grumbled to herself as she plodded along. The other's bodies seemed so agile compared to hers, even if they were all stuck in their bipedal state. She mustered up some magic and felt the strange aches and pains in her legs disappear, though from all outward appearances, she appeared to be walking as a normal human." That's better, she thought, and picked up her pace, hoping that nobody had noticed fer faltering.

"Always so eager, Orbak. And to think that I momentarily thought you wise. Humans are pests, and though one pest may be harmless, rest assured an army is not. I think it best you keep your guard up amongst these humans." Her words were harsh, but she admired Orbak's eagerness to learn and his lack of the usual draconic pride. It was refreshing. One day, he would be a very knowledgeable and wise dragon, far wiser than the sorry beast of an ex-warrior that she was.

Jin-Tir ignored the two arrogant siblings, weary of their mistrust and disrespect. "Come on, now! Not too much farther." He was growing weary himself, but carried on like it was nothing. If anything, he felt more compelled to get home before nightfall. He could tell almost none of the dragons trusted him. Why wouldn't they? But then, why would they? With this in mind, he continued on, his thoughts keeping his mind of the pain in his thighs.

(( In the interest of... interest, have a time skip! ))

It was a got bit later until the polymorphed dragons and their guide reached the human settlement. It had been a long detour in the opposite direction to obtain the items that Jin-Tor insisted would help their disguise, though it did make them all look the part of nobility: fine attire, human armor, or a set of robes for those who asked for it. It was actually early morning the next day that the dragons arrived upon the unsuspecting place...

Orbak's eyes opened wide, craning his neck back to look at the massive fortress that marked the village's castle. His jaw dropped, "It's so big!" Dressed in the fine robes of a newly-appointed court wizard, the somewhat teenaged-looking individual grinned, his eyes sparkling with wonder. It was at this point that he began to lead the group, moving out front and pointing out things, "See that? That's a 'chimney'! It vents smoke from their dwellings to that they don't perish from it." He backs up to speak softly to them: "Humans can't handle big changes in their environment: they're really fragile, too. If you get into fights, fourth your power so that you don't seem scarier than a normal noble would be."

He grins, turning away from them again and walking out in front. Red robes with gold trim gave him an almost respectable air, even with his shaggy mane upon his head. He turns, "So... we're nobles, right? Should we be staying in the castle?"

Jin-Tir Thought about what he could say to make them seem believable. "No, there is already nobility here, and they do not know you. Our story is that a group of nobles (you) got lost in the woods hunting, and were guided to the nearest settlement by a Druid kind enough to take you there (me)." He thinks about how mistrusting humans could be, but then about how kind. "Whether they let you stay in it is another story."

Nirroth rolled her eyes. "The thing I know most about humans, aside from how crunchy and delicious they are, is that they keep their hoards in castles. The stone protects the gold since they have little in the way of protection themselves."

Firroth, always one to want to expand his hoard (which kept him from hibernating like his sister tended to do), perked up when gold and shiny things were mentioned. "Oh, that's true, isn't it? Well, unlikely we'll be able to take it from them, seeing as how we're currently so...so....ugh..." He looked at his hands, still powerful in their own rights, but lacking the scales and claws and size they normally did.

Razeth armor fight to him well he looked just like a human warrior would, He smiled at his new clothing and how well he had looked in them. he laughed and said " I look goo d dont i guys? " He said flexing in his armor and shaking his human butt. Razeth was a bit of a joker at times but he realized this probably wasn't the best time to be making idiotic jokes to people. His hand rested on the hilt of his sword and his other hand to his side, he turned his neck so that it would crack a bit loudly but not to draw attention. he stared at the place they had arrived to, this was a whole new way of seeing things for him and he thought maybe he would learn more than he expected on this journey.

That's all Orbak really needed to hear. He turns, making his way through the city, turning around to make sure the others are falling him. The humans of the town begin to take notice of the group. Turning and pointing, whispering to each other. Rarely, one of them would smile and wave in greeting. These people would get a response out of Orbak, "Hi!" He'd grin and excitedly wave back, which actually seemed to be calming the humans. It was a silly sort of exchange, and the humans began to do it just to see Orbak react in his excited little way. They make it to the castle in a little better standing with the people than they arrived with, even if it was because Orbak was a bit comical in his interactions.

Orbak looks at the guards nearby, stepping forward. He turns to look at the older members of the group a bit, before stepping forward. "Erm, hello." He waits for a reply from the guards. When he doesn't get one, he gets a concerned and nervous look on his face. He shuffles a bit, "We got lost in the woods on a hunting trip. We, uh... were led here by this individual." He points towards the elf, Jin-Tir. "We were hoping to... intrude on the hospitality of your lord, for just a few nights, until we have the strength to make our way back." With that, he offers a smile and a bow, hoping for the best.

Orbak's exuberance worried Chyta. She didn't know much about the ways of humans, but it seemed to her that nobilty and wizards should be acting a little more regal, a lit more regal, perhaps a little more dragon-like. She was no good at reading human facial expressions, but years of learning how to read the next moves of others told her that the guards were not buying the story. Hidden in the back of the group, dressed in plain grey maid's garb, nobody noticed as she built up an aura around Orbak and the others. It would be invisible to all, but would make the party seem trustworthy, and, well, noble, in the eyes of all but the most observant. She could only hope that this was a magic that was not well known amongst humans.

It worked. The guards' demeanor changed instantly and with a quick nod from the guard who, by all appearances, was in charge, several men disappeared into the castle. A moment later, the large gate that stood between the party and the rest of the castle shuddered and began to creak open.