Could you be my Dom so I could look up at you?

Grondo

Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
So basically all I want is a roleplay to be on the sub side for once. I usually an in the middle or the dom, I don't mind pairing story, even kinks. I do everything, I just want to have a way to get better at being sub :)

So basically all I want is a roleplay to be on the sub side for once. I usually an in the middle or the dom, I don't mind pairing story, even kinks. I do everything, I just want to have a way to get better at being sub :)
I'm interested.

Hey! Glad toger a reply so quickly :)
Was there anything specific you already had your mind set on or would you like to start from scratch?

Hey! Glad toger a reply so quickly :)
Was there anything specific you already had your mind set on or would you like to start from scratch?
Not really but can we discuss it over pm?

Sent a PM!
I'm accepting maybe two more people, if there is still more interested :3

Sure :3 do you have any story or setting in mind already?

Sure :3 do you have any story or setting in mind already?
I don't have one but could you pm me and we can discuss it?

As the other player is AFK for a while, I would be interested into taking up this RP idea(Even though I may myself be busy at times.)

I may have forgotten to post here that I sent out the PM ^^
Either way I have a few people now so I think that's enough for now, thanks everyone :)