1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Could someone help me

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by lightvampire, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Ok I am new to this site but not new to the life of roleplay. I have been into it for many years and enjoy para to multi para. The question I have for my fellow iwakuroleplayer's is. Is there a place on this site or a person I can talk to, to get a picture for my character from the discription I give them. Not just a random vampire picture off google but something trully unique a one of a kind. I read some where on here that there is an artist club or something but I am pressed for time most all the time and play when I can.

Any help would be nice and any further advice on how I can better my experence on this site would be helpful too.

2. At this time there is not a place to do what you are requestiing, but it is being discussed right now. I would suggest adding your input there.

3. Like Ocha mentioned, an art "shop" sort of thing is in the works. We also have a section of the forum for showcasing art you could always browse through. Like I said though, it's for showcases. :] I'm not sure how often artists there are asking for requests, but I've seen it happen at times.

And we do have a club: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/group.php?groupid=229