Could I have found a good rp site?! looks like it.

I

ishootzombies

Original poster
Hello. I stumbled across this site and seems that this is just the place ive been wanting to hang around and rp and stuff.
I am dissapointed the only deadspace rp is dead before it could start. if anyone would like to make a new one, possibly set dureing the arrival of the brothermoons thatd be great.

What do you prefer to be called? Zane but some of my friends call me Big Z (6'4" 250lbs)
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Im a dude, bro
How old are you? 21
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I did dead space oddessey rp before the site host closed it.
Groups or One on One? rp is a party and everyones invited
Pool or Beach? pool, as in billiards

Last edited by a moderator:
Your username just made my night.

Welcome to Iwaku! We have a fine variety of roleplays and other interesting things to keep you busy. Anything rolls, so go on around and I'm sure you'll either find what you're looking for or start up a roleplay of your own. Hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions, ask a staff member or anyone else~

Welcome to Iwaku, Zombie killer.

You should put an interest check thread and see how many players would be interested in a Dead space game : )

Hope to see you around.

I SHOOT ZOMBIES TOOO!

lol, just kidding, I thought it would be cool if I said that! Welcome to Iwaku bigZ. I hope you like it around here!

There might be a zombie or too lurking the corner. BE ON GUARD! kekeke.