1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern/realistic. Low fantasy. Low Scifi. Supernatural. Future Dystopia (not post-apoc).
Who here is a costumer?

By that I mean you like to make, wear, or even just take photos of people in costume?
Original costumes, fursuits, cosplays, anything costume-related.

What costumes do you own?
What are your favorite costumes?
Do you buy or make your own? What are you currently working on?
Where do you go to show off your costumes (local themed meets, cons, only halloween)?
What do you think about people who costume a lot?

There's really just so much to discuss here. Tell me about what you think about your costumes, your current projects, any groups you're apart of, etc.!

I live in Hawaii, we have quite a few conventions here and so many cosplayers. I am part of 3 different cosplay groups, a steampunk group, and I attend some of our cons. I've never been in a costume contest because I buy most of my stuff so I don't feel right entering.
I own 2 fursuits, a few random general costume things, and the following cosplays: John Constantine, Red Hood, FF7:AC Cloud Strife (Old and needs a new wig).

Oooh also share pics!

None, but I really want to do a Gurren Lagann Cosplay. I need a female to be Yoko, while I do Kamina. I have always wanted to do one, and go to a convention but never had anyone to attend with. I still want to nerd out.

Reactions: Vardoger
@Boba Fit

I've always wanted to do a Kamina cosplay as well, but I'm totally not fit enough! LOL
There is this girl who has done a pretty nice Yoko cosplay at a local con a few years in a row.
28tixby.jpg

I have a Red Hood cosplay and have always wanted to do a Red Hood and the Outlaws photoshoot. I managed to find an Arsenal cosplayer (Arrow TV show version) but never a Starfire. Oh well. My Red Hood / Arsenal shoot went pretty good!
9aeps2N.jpg

etZwWTk.jpg

My best friend did a Star-Lord from GOTG and that crossover actually ended up looking pretty spectacular.
8bl2M88.jpg

There was a comic con here a couple weeks ago where I did John Constantine.
SxRbaN8.jpg

x3Chvny.jpg

I usually buy most my stuff but I've modified my Red Hood costume so much over the years it's like 4 different costumes now (with buying replacement things and modifying those too). For my Constantine, I just assembled thrift store finds... But I made that smoking cigarette. Nobody cares but I spent hours on that and I'm pretty proud of how good it came out anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Boba Fit
None, but I want to wear pretty dresses.

I have never costumed/cosplayed before, but I want to. For the year 12 muck-up day I want to go as Matryoshka Miku :o. She looks like this:
89f88a524c76c818a20b23bfb79d7b0f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.