Cosplayers?

F

Faber

Original poster
I was just wondering if there were any others on this site ^^. Personally, I like to do characters from video games and anime. What about you guys?

I've done fem!Yoshi(Super Mario Bros), purple and golden Freddy(FNAF), 10th Doctor(Doctor Who) and fem!Junkrat(Overwatch). I'm hoping to get a plague doctor outfit going before the summer, but we'll see. I can't sew with a darn, but I have been experimenting with foam pieces.

My dream cosplay is a full working Dalek. Stairs will be the bane of me. xD

I've also thought about being a Walter Worker from Steam Powered Giraffe. I don't know if I could do the full white face though. I have the tendency to absently rub or scratch my face.

Hey, that's quite the list you've got going there :O. The Dalek would be epic tho. But you could just hover over the stairs, right XD. just don't exterminate anyone.

tbh my current dream one is Sheik from Ocarina of Time or Edward Elrich. I'm like only a quarter done with Sheik so far though XD. I feel you with the face paint. That's my struggle when I do my Jiro. Those damn red triangles get so fucking itchy.

Reactions: Shiri
I used to be big into it. I did a lot of prop-heavy cosplays, bc I had to craft things together instead of buying them lmao. I did a Fallout 4 cosplay, a Call of Duty one, and a pokemon one just to name a few. Then I ended up doing drag anyway so I guess I just cosplay but at a genderbending level now lmao

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Faber
I used to be big into it. I did a lot of prop-heavy cosplays, bc I had to craft things together instead of buying them lmao. I did a Fallout 4 cosplay, a Call of Duty one, and a pokemon one just to name a few. Then I ended up doing drag anyway so I guess I just cosplay but at a genderbending level now lmao

omg that's amazing. :O. prop heavy costumes always dazzle me, but how did you make that jump?

omg that's amazing. :O. prop heavy costumes always dazzle me, but how did you make that jump?

I've always been into it, cosplay was just the safest way to start! It's the same concept of costumes and make up and trying to look like someone you're not. But gay lmao. I was always enjoying the make up of drag, but finally put two and two together lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Faber
I used to do it and I know some friends from that time that stuck with it that only got better over time. (One of them makes real actual money doing cosplay/photoshoots/selling calendars and stuff from those photoshoots and I think that's pretty much the ultimate expression of her making money doing what she loves.)

OMG, really? damn I wish I had that level of skill XD. But thats amazing that turned a hobby into a job ^^.

OMG, really? damn I wish I had that level of skill XD. But thats amazing that turned a hobby into a job ^^.
She's really skilled and just the most upbeat person. She really works her butt off to make money doing it but she looks fabulous. She has a ton of followers and the more followers the better for a "public figure" type of thing so if you want to see, her cosplay name is Ginny Di.

She's really skilled and just the most upbeat person. She really works her butt off to make money doing it but she looks fabulous. She has a ton of followers and the more followers the better for a "public figure" type of thing so if you want to see, her cosplay name is Ginny Di.

I just looked her up and figures that I already follow her XD. Her makeup is absolutely amazing!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I haven't done cosplay for anything since high school, but I'm gearing up to get back into it this year. So far I'm planning on going as Gamora for Comic Con. I just need to strong-arm my friends into going as Starlord and Thanos Nebula

Reactions: Shiri and Faber
I made a Mandalorian armour once, if that counts. Hand-made patterns for all the plates, bought a "bucket" and then customized the visor and paint-job, and everything else in between. It was an amateur job, to be sure, but I was proud of it and it gave me a lot of experience and insight into the creation process.

I wouldn't mind doing it again, especially with Jon Favreau's incoming The Mandalorian Star Wars series incoming!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Faber and Shiri
I made a Mandalorian armour once, if that counts. Hand-made patterns for all the plates, bought a "bucket" and then customized the visor and paint-job, and everything else in between. It was an amateur job, to be sure, but I was proud of it and it gave me a lot of experience and insight into the creation process.

I wouldn't mind doing it again, especially with Jon Favreau's incoming The Mandalorian Star Wars series incoming!

Omg that sounds amazing :O. do you have pics?

Let's see, I've done Fate Zero stuff, Star Wars Rogue One, Meguca, lolitia stuff, lots and lots of steampunk; maybe a webcomic or two.

• Love
Reactions: Faber
OOh I love steampunk :O. i've never done it tho. The whole designing process is too daunting I guess?

Right now, I'm struggling just to get Sheik together