Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

COSPLAY. DO YOU DO IT? WHO DO YOU COSPLAY? WHEN DO YOU COSPLAY? WHY DO YOU COSPLAY? THESE ARE ALL THINGS I WANT TO KNOW.

I, myself, am working on drumming up some cosplay. I had a Katniss Everdeen one I made a while back, but I haven't done much else.
BUT, I am planning to go to comic con with my aunt. I'm making a Teresa Agnes cosplay for the occasion. :D

12109321_518966564930352_5927414335692182155_n.jpg

Zorro

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
COSPLAY. DO YOU DO IT? WHO DO YOU COSPLAY? WHEN DO YOU COSPLAY? WHY DO YOU COSPLAY? THESE ARE ALL THINGS I WANT TO KNOW.

I, myself, am working on drumming up some cosplay. I had a Katniss Everdeen one I made a while back, but I haven't done much else.
BUT, I am planning to go to comic con with my aunt. I'm making a Teresa Agnes cosplay for the occasion. :D

PIIIIIIICCCSSSS.

I'm working on armourcrafting with EVA and craft foam. I have several sets I want to make, but I think I'm going to be very ambitious and work towards making a Master Chief/Spartan/MJOLNIR armour cosplay armour set over the next several months. I might squeeze in a Mandalorian somewhere in there too!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
DO YOU DO IT?
YES!!!
WHO DO YOU COSPLAY?
IKE FROM FIRE EMBLEM!

150114_10151156544493266_297827258_n.jpg

THAT'S KIND OF IT SO FAR!
WHEN DO YOU COSPLAY?
AT CONVENTIONS WHEN:

1) I CAN FIND ONE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE COMFORTABLE TO WEAR
2) PARENTS CAN HELP BECAUSE I'M AWFUL AT BOTH SEWING AND METAL WORKING
WHY DO YOU COSPLAY?