Cosplay season 2016 - 17

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_b.aspx

Dorothy Wainwright from Big O.

Yooo someone else with a penchant for Lolita style! Fun, fun. I'm currently working on a gory Alice in Wonderland costume.

Anyhow, I already saw someone mentioned Mey-Rin from Back Butler, but Lizzy is great too! She's kinda annoying, but super cute, and secretly a badass with swords. Additional bonus: adorable blonde ringlets and lots and lots of petticoats. Like at least forty.

lizzie.jpg

If you decide to go as Lizzy, find someone willing to roll their eyes a lot to go with you as Ciel. Good times, cosplay is the absolute BEST. I wish you luck!

Yooo someone else with a penchant for Lolita style! Fun, fun. I'm currently working on a gory Alice in Wonderland costume.

Anyhow, I already saw someone mentioned Mey-Rin from Back Butler, but Lizzy is great too! She's kinda annoying, but super cute, and secretly a badass with swords. Additional bonus: adorable blonde ringlets and lots and lots of petticoats. Like at least forty.

lizzie.jpg

If you decide to go as Lizzy, find someone willing to roll their eyes a lot to go with you as Ciel. Good times, cosplay is the absolute BEST. I wish you luck!
OH No one at the cons I go to has done Lizzy cosplay! Might be a great winter con cosplay

I don't know if this fandom is very well known, but you can also try elegant gothic lolita with Victorique De Blois from Gosick.

348ee6f99807bacf157c519fa1cb83e7.jpg

The dolls from Rozen Maiden are also very loli. Take your pick from Shinku, Hinaichigo, Kanaria, Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki.

latest

Victorique was actually inspired from Shinku, did you know?

I don't know if this fandom is very well known, but you can also try elegant gothic lolita with Victorique De Blois from Gosick.

348ee6f99807bacf157c519fa1cb83e7.jpg

The dolls from Rozen Maiden are also very loli. Take your pick from Shinku, Hinaichigo, Kanaria, Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki.

latest

Victorique was actually inspired from Shinku, did you know?
I love both animes

Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.