2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

♦♢Cosmic Revolution♢♦

Life is dull in Centrol. Everything is grey. Life has always been this way. Ordinary, plain. You get up, you go to work, you eat dinner, you go home. Everyone lives out a monotonous life in this place. There isn't music, no theatre, no live to keep it going. And that's where this all starts.

The year was 2052. Outrage. The murmurings around the street were true. Color. Things are getting color. People started to fight back. The government was quick to shut it down, or so they thought. The color still lives, it just found new ways to camoflauge.

It has been ten years since then, and the town is reaching it's breaking point. The city streets are no longer safe. And now, it's a fight for our life, and our freedom.

Hope you know how to use a gun.

Interesting premise. So, what's the "color" that popped up in the year 2052? I'm also wondering what the posting expectations and posting speed is at a minimum! :)

Interesting premise. So, what's the "color" that popped up in the year 2052? I'm also wondering what the posting expectations and posting speed is at a minimum! :)
Expectation is more than a paragraph at the least. I like to see at the least two. Speed is a little less than that. And the color is basically all the things that give life some sort of vibrancy. Literature, music, art, freedom.

Expectation is more than a paragraph at the least. I like to see at the least two. Speed is a little less than that. And the color is basically all the things that give life some sort of vibrancy. Literature, music, art, freedom.
I mean the posting expectation level thing that Iwaku has. Like, advanced, elementary, intermediate, etc. As for speed, I'm referring to something more concrete- once a week, flexible, two times a week, etc. Thank you!

I mean the posting expectation level thing that Iwaku has. Like, advanced, elementary, intermediate, etc. As for speed, I'm referring to something more concrete- once a week, flexible, two times a week, etc. Thank you!
Advances, and once a week minimum, even if it's just telling me you've been swamped and need more time

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.