1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Corvus Reporting for Duty!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus, May 21, 2013.

1. Hello there; Corvus here! I'm a twenty four year old woman who enjoys roleplaying! I'm attending university for English Literature, and my hopes are to eventually get my PhD in the field! In my spare time I write for a local newspaper (nothing too fancy, just enough to pay the bills!) I live with my flatmate who has no clue what roleplaying is (his loss!) Anyways I would consider myself an outgoing and fun person, and so feel free to message me with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.​
    Talk to you later! 8D​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Ms. Corvus, I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to our writing community. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! What genre's and roles do you enjoy playing?

3. Why thank you. <3

I roleplay all sorts of roleplays, but I think fantasy is my strongest. Really as long as it has an interesting plot, and good characters I really can't say no. As for roles, I can play pretty much anything, females, males, demented, kind-hearted, etc... I usually try to contrast my character to the other one(s) so that interesting dialogue and interaction can arise.

4. Welcome to the community! You will love it here! There is a lot of good roleplay!

If you haven't already go read the Roleplay and Community 101s in the help section! Seriously, its needed knowledge.

I love the avatar, the cat is great.

How long have you been roleplaying?

Where did your name come from?

P.S.
    You breed Unicorns? :O Where can I get one?

5. Haha, I know right, so cute.

• Twelve years, give or take a few months.
    • Corvus it the Latin word for "Crow" or "Raven". I thought it sounded cool. ^_^

Well you can contact us at; buyaunicorn@thisisnotarealaddressareyousilleh.co.uk

6. I tried emailing that address, Gmail sent a return email saying the email couldn't reach its intended address. :(

( Don't worry I'm not actually that daft. )

7. Would have fooled me. xD

So what kind of roleplays do you do? (:

8. I do all sorts, lately I have been interested in a lot more of sci fi but I do all kinds. I have a roleplay resume on my profile that you can check out too.

9. I read it as corvo. Hi, corvus.

10. Hello to you too miss Corvus! You have a pretty interesting rl there. I've always wanted to study the same thing. I hope I can learn from you!

ps.
    Where can I get a unicorn?