Corvus Reporting for Duty!

C

Corvus

Original poster
Hello there; Corvus here! I'm a twenty four year old woman who enjoys roleplaying! I'm attending university for English Literature, and my hopes are to eventually get my PhD in the field! In my spare time I write for a local newspaper (nothing too fancy, just enough to pay the bills!) I live with my flatmate who has no clue what roleplaying is (his loss!) Anyways I would consider myself an outgoing and fun person, and so feel free to message me with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.​
Talk to you later! 8D​

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Welcome Ms. Corvus, I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to our writing community. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! What genre's and roles do you enjoy playing?

Welcome Ms. Corvus, I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to our writing community. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! What genre's and roles do you enjoy playing?

Why thank you. <3

I roleplay all sorts of roleplays, but I think fantasy is my strongest. Really as long as it has an interesting plot, and good characters I really can't say no. As for roles, I can play pretty much anything, females, males, demented, kind-hearted, etc... I usually try to contrast my character to the other one(s) so that interesting dialogue and interaction can arise.

Welcome to the community! You will love it here! There is a lot of good roleplay!

If you haven't already go read the Roleplay and Community 101s in the help section! Seriously, its needed knowledge.

I love the avatar, the cat is great.

How long have you been roleplaying?

Where did your name come from?

P.S.
You breed Unicorns? :O Where can I get one?

Welcome to the community! You will love it here! There is a lot of good roleplay!

If you haven't already go read the Roleplay and Community 101s in the help section! Seriously, its needed knowledge.

I love the avatar, the cat is great.

How long have you been roleplaying?

Where did your name come from?

P.S.
You breed Unicorns? :O Where can I get one?

Haha, I know right, so cute.

• Twelve years, give or take a few months.
  • Corvus it the Latin word for "Crow" or "Raven". I thought it sounded cool. ^_^

Well you can contact us at; [email protected]

I tried emailing that address, Gmail sent a return email saying the email couldn't reach its intended address. :(

( Don't worry I'm not actually that daft. )

I tried emailing that address, Gmail sent a return email saying the email couldn't reach its intended address. :(

( Don't worry I'm not actually that daft. )

Would have fooled me. xD

So what kind of roleplays do you do? (:

I do all sorts, lately I have been interested in a lot more of sci fi but I do all kinds. I have a roleplay resume on my profile that you can check out too.

Hello to you too miss Corvus! You have a pretty interesting rl there. I've always wanted to study the same thing. I hope I can learn from you!

ps.
Where can I get a unicorn?