Corruption of Champions RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid confusion, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy! And no one underage! 18+ ONLY

I AM NOT PLAYING A DM, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DM. We will both be playing our own characters, but make random events for each other(though respecting limits).

The RP will be loosely based around this CoC text adventure, emphasis on loosely...

There's no champion thing going on, there's no portal to Ingram we're supposed to protect.

Instead, this place is like a prison world for a modern/futuristic Earth. We are both sent in with no way to return home, and have to survive, making this new world our home as we are forced to deal with the strange transformations.

But things are a bit different from the original. You can be corrupted and turn into a demon, but there's no corrupted worms that crawl around in your penis and whatnot, and you're easier to control yourself(so no going super crazy as a demon). Drinking the normal water doesn't do anything to you, but boiling the water and drinking they will revert you back towards human, at the same speed the transformative foods and whatnot.

The main plot will be like the game, where there is a demon queen (or king) that we eventually learn of and begin gathering an army(slowly) to fight him/her and eventually take him/her down, becoming the king and queen together with our inevitable harem of monster women (if that's cool).

I say women, because I have a strict no other dudes policy :I Sorry.

Literary things that are required for this story: detail, a few lines to a short paragraph minimum, an original character i.e. personality, appearance. If you want to use an image for your description, as an outline, I will consider it, but would love to make changes.

This is a long-term idea, not a quick fuck.

Kinks I enjoy: Sub/(affectionate)Dom, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), ageplay, incest, assorted others.

-Character Sheet-

Name:

Age(Over 18):

Disposition:

Height:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, small at the start, preferably):

Body type(thin at the start, preferably):

Virgin Y/N:

Skills:

Preferred weapon(Nothing overly powerful at the start and no guns):

Crime:

Start bias/hindrance(Was your crime fairly minor? They might have sent you in with a small bag of supplies. But did you anger someone higher up at the same time? Then you might be drugged as well.):

Weapon given when first sent in(separate from bias):

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Are you still looking?

I've never heard of whatever this is loosely based on (I didn't even click the link), but I would definitely be interested in something transformation. I've got an idea for a female character who was a bit of a serial killer on the outside. Liked to use thin, needle-like blades. She could transform so she has those naturally in her mouth or a tail (or both). I'm thinking she'd be a honey-trap type serial killer, so some amount of sex appeal would have to happen for her.

Are you still looking?

I've never heard of whatever this is loosely based on (I didn't even click the link), but I would definitely be interested in something transformation. I've got an idea for a female character who was a bit of a serial killer on the outside. Liked to use thin, needle-like blades. She could transform so she has those naturally in her mouth or a tail (or both). I'm thinking she'd be a honey-trap type serial killer, so some amount of sex appeal would have to happen for her.
Message me and we can talk about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.