Corruption of Champions for Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShareTheLove

Original poster
I want to play Corruption of Champions with someone else. I want it to play out just like the game, but as an RP.

The way I want to accomplish this is both of us create a CoC character and use the game to decide random events. But of course we will add our own ideas and creativity to it. I will be playing CoC on the side as we do this to generate random encounters and determine how we find things, anything random. Our characters will react to them however we wish.

I require that you be okay with anything that can happen in CoC. All kinks except the thing with the worms. Be okay with all creatures and the possibility of getting raped by them. I will be controlling all NPCs and random encounters, so you don't have to worry about rolling dice or anything.

I don't care if your character is male or female. I will decide what gender my character will be based on your choice and preference. I'm okay with all pairings. If you would like, I would prefer if our characters siblings or cousins. But that is not necessary.

Please be aware of my posting times under my avatar. I can usually only post during those times, and almost never on the weekends.

Good luck! :)

:/ well that's no fair. Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.