Corrupted Innocence (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet was certain that the other demon knew that she was a demon, so she didn't hide it. Instead she dipped her head at the other woman, acknowledging her new competition. "Had any luck with the mongrel yet? Obviously you've been searching for him too."

"Just got here about 30 minutes ago and needed coffee " Liza wasn't going to tell her anything more then what she needed to know not until she worked her out if she was friend or foe, she knew she was a Demon but sometimes they could work together if the need arises but she wasn't going to hold her breath. "What about you any joy?"

Violet sighed. "These humans keep on getting me sidetracked. It's no secret what I came here for." Then Violet suddenly turned. She sensed....an Angel. A cruel smile began to form its way on her lips. Time to have some fun. She glanced over at the other demon. Had she noticed the Angel's presence?

David nodded "Go on then little fellows I'll send my lord your wishes". As he stepped inside he stood there looking at the cross with a figure of Jesus on it and he could hear the chirping of many more blackbirds on the roof of the church. He walked over to one of the benches and knelt down and prayed silently. He knew asking where the Hybrid was directly was no use so he just prayed for a guide or a sign to lead his path. He also didn't forget the prayers of the blackbirds either while he was there.

Liza smiled as she saw the other demon notice the tangy smell of an Angel "Oh you noticed that did you yeah his not very clever he didn't even see me sat here, but alas he left not long before you came in I was going to follow but to be honest I felt you and wondered who you where" Liza smiled she was being honest with the other Demon Liza didn't lie about somethings and she knew full well that the other woman would understand why she stayed. As a fair few Demons who had already come looking for the hybrid had got them selfs into trouble by being to careless.

David had gotten the feeling that someone had just spoken to him. He felt someone say the Hybrid was very close. Neither God, nor he Devil knew the exact location of the 'abomination.' The hybrid had managed to keep himself out of their eyes and they didn't know how.

Shivering slightly, Maleika's bare feet pattered across the stone floor to the beckoning warmth of the towel rack. It felt so good to be clean!

The door creaked open to reveal the smiling nun again. "Oh, you're a pretty thing, aren't you, dearie? Here you are, then: just like the girls in town always wear!" Maleika gathered the towel modestly about herself as she examined what the woman had brought for her. "Oh, madam, you mustn't! This is much too fine for the likes of me!" The fabric felt soft as her mother's hair and smelled even sweeter, though it seemed nigh impossible. And the colors! They reminded her of the perpetual mornings of home…

The nun shook her head fervently, the edges of her black hood whapping her face in time. Reluctantly, Maleika took the clothes and was suddenly alone once more. She sighed deeply and let the towel fall.

~*~

The mongoose's eyes opened wide. "Reek!"
Matthew sprinted away from Dante around the corner of the house. Panting slightly, he closed his eyes, willing his body to return to its former shape. Claws became fingers, snout became nose, and fur receded into skin. After only a few moments, the fully-human Matthew was crouching in the grass, completely nonchalant about the whole event. Unfortunately, his original transformation had taken place inside the house, where his discarded clothing now lay. Time to improvise!

While praying to the boss, flies started buzzing around David "Really do I have to" he said aloud he looked up at the ceiling "Your just trying to get me social ain't ya". He felt the presence of an other angel nearby the moment he stepped in but being antisocial to any Angels/demons or even humans he tried to ignore the presence. This is the sign he was after and might as well see this Angel and decided to go investigate to see what angel is nearby. He knew which room the angel was in, he really just wanted to sort this Hybrid mess himself but seems the good lord has other plans. Especially since the flies told him another angel was here, like he already knew.

David walked through the church opening a few doors and saw no one, as he got to the final door he knew the angel was behind it. As he opened the door a voice shouted "Wait" but it was to late David saw the female angel with nothing on and she saw him. David was surprised and blushed it took a moment but as soon as he got the rest of his senses back he quickly got out the room and closed the door behind him "SORRY" he shouted. He thought to himself while shaking his head in disbelief *That's my luck for ya what a way to greet her*.

David looked up once again and mumbled "Yea bet your having a great laugh now, I'm sure you did that on purpose". He crouched down on the floor and put head down, finally after the surprise of finding a naked angel accidentally he did think she had a nice body but she probably gonna hate him for a while but of course he didn't know anything about her. *All I can do is say sorry* he thought

Danre gasped as the small animal ran out of his hands and around the house. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" He called after the small animal as he stood and followed its path. "Where'd yo=" He trailed off when his sights were met by a VERY naked Matthew. The blush that spread across his face made him look about as red as a perfectly ripe tomato. "I I'm sorry!!" He exclaimed and covered his eyes then turned around.

Maleika had just begun laying the garments on the rim of the tub when the door opened again. She thought the nun must've changed her mind, but a young man – handsome enough – burst in instead. There was barely enough time to spit out a 'Wait!' before the entire event was over. Her pale face turned flush, but she was more worried about how he'd react. Really, nakedness was only sinful when viewed with sinful intent. She recognized him as a fellow Angel, but even the Lord's purest creations were prone to taint.

She turned her attention back to her Lord's gifts, wishing both to savor them and reassure the boy in haste. The clothes seemed spun by her grandmother's hand, perfect in every seam. She pulled a soft wool sweater-vest over her head, strangely with what was called a 'turtle's neck'. Pink and purple polka dots accented her naturally rosy lips. It was a bit large for her form, but nice and warm. Next were a pair of snug slacks, dark blue like twilight. Maleika giggled; she was really starting to fit the part! Ah, but best of all: bright white running shoes, almost blinding in the correct light. They squeaked slightly, but fit like a glove. She ran her fingers through her hair, wringing out the excess water, and emerged from the bath-room.

"Good day, sir! You mustn't burst through closed doors, you know." She smiled warmly, without any hint of malice. Maleika didn't feel any wrong had been done, though he should be scolded for his improper conduct.

~*~

Matthew was laying sprawled on the grass in a purposefully sexy pose. He looked up at Dante as if he wasn't expecting the visit. "Hey there, Dante! I was just sun-bathing. Care to join me?" He winked suggestively, though he felt ridiculous. Now he had to find some way of getting his clothes without Ariez seeing him… Of course, he'd have some explaining to do, anyways.

Now matter how hard he tried not to, Dante kept drifting his gaze to Matthew. "U-Uh... I.... Y- You..." He stuttered. He was thouroughly embarrassed. 'How is he so nonchalant about this!? Is this normal for humans?' He thought

Soon the sword gleamed and she slid it back into its sheath, clipping the sheath to her belt, she stood up. She had nothing else to do here. Ah..well..I guess I could take another walk. She stepped outside and started towards a burnt down house beside the shack. It held a box of photos under a rafter that was unsuspiciously set in the corner, looking as if it just fell from the ceiling. She pulled the box out and blew the dust off, opening the box and reorganizing the photos.

Victoria got up, excused herself, and walked out of the diner. She turned towards a church, and suddenly took a step back. There were more than one angel in that church. She looked towards the other demon, an idea forming in her mind. Although she usually had nothing to do with other demons, as they were just competition, she had a cruel thought that might just work. "Care to join me on a little hunt?"

Liza stood and smirked "You read my mind" she said as she walked out of the cafe and up to the other demon. walking up to the church she smiled and smelt the two angels one was in a bit of a mess in their head and the other was trying to console "Oh this should be fun" she said aloud as she let her wings spring free, with a quick flick of her tongue across her lips she moved in to the shadows.

David got up and leant against the wall waiting for the other angel to be ready. As she came out she had a warm smile and greeted David "Good day I am truly sorry miss I should of known not to walk straight through but I was looking for you I never expected for you to be getting dressed". James pondered about the last time he actually talked to a human/angel/demon person which was many years ago which wasn't something he wasn't buying, he thought it could be about 19 years but wasn't quite sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.