Corrupt-A-Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, the FBI now want you.

I wish for no drama in my life.

Granted; you live a secluded life with no other people and suffer the resulting psychoses

I wish for my boyfriend to shave

Granted, from here on, your boyfriend shaves ALL his hair.

I wish that all the people i despise just... disappear.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Congratulations, you've a whole new set of people that dislike you.

I wish for more wishes

Granted. You now have more wishes to wish, each one with even worse consequences than the last.

I wish I didn't have to get up so early on school days.

Wish granted, a terrorist organization bombs every school in your country. Your country becomes war-ravaged and uneducated. School in your country ceases to exist, and possibly you with the new terrorists.

I wish to never be left again

You wish... for nothing? Granted. Everything in the entire universe has now disappeared, excluding you. You are left in this dark featureless void for all eternity. And since death is technically 'something', I went out of my way and removed that for you too. Ain't I the most generous genie that has ever lived? ^_^

I wish for a sorbet.

Granted, but it's on the other side of the world.

I wish for a faster internet

Granted but the speed for your net got swiped from your neighbors and now they're mad.

I wish it would snow enough to offset the drought where I live.

Granted, but it's all yellow snow.

I wish my city had mag lev trains.

Granted. Your city had maglev trains. Had, past tense. Not anymore. They were closed down when one of your ancestors was hit by one. You were never born. Have a pleasant non-existence.

I wish for an awesome hat.

Granted. You now have a perfectly ordinary ball cap in the ugliest color imaginable wit the word "Awesome" written across the front.

I wish I knew what the ugliest color imaginable was.

^^ Granted. You now see everything in the world in that exact color. As a logical result of everything being the exact same color, everything is almost invisible. As such, you constantly walk into everything, can't read books, can't watch tv and can't see the difference between a bottle of cleaning aide and a bottle of lemonade. Eventually you end up walking into the street by accident and get hit by a car. Although you don't die, you end up severely crippled.

^ Granted. Mornings are now warmer, measuring at an absurd 50° Celsius (122° Fahrenheit). At all other times, temperature doesn't reach above the freezing point.

I wish for a gold bar.

@Neo Did you think I missed adding a downside to that wish? ;)

Granted, but it's so tiny you can't see it.

I wish for the complete Game of Thrones box set.

@DoughGuy:Sort of. It was a combination of that and already having most of said corruption typed out when you posted. (Note that the huge time difference was due to outside reasons)

Granted. You get a complete set of boxes, all labeled with pictures of Game of Thrones. Not that they have any contents, mind you...

I wish for all wasps to die.

Ah ok

Granted, but they all fly to your house to die at.

I wish uni didnt have 9am starts!

Wish granted. Now they don't start at all.

I wish the cake was not a lie.

Granted. The cake is no longer a lie, and it becomes painfully obvious that it was never a cake at all. It was merely a figment of the imagination, a hallucination, a visual deceit you played on yourself to remind you of the days before the tests, the world beyond the sterile, white walls. It was only a waking dream, to help you keep your sanity in this enclosed nothingness you inhabit. Having now awoken from your self-conjured illusions of luxury, you snap, descending into full-blown madness, no longer able to keep a coherent thought for more than rapidly passing moments that feel like everlasting eternities inside the cold walls, your sole companions being a box and the voices in your head.

I wish I could purchase and successfully live on an island outside the jurisdiction of common law, alone except the select few individuals I choose to join me and the wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.