Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Congrats, you can turn into anything at will and back, but the process is painful and if you stay shifted for longer then two hours, you are stuck as the animal for the rest of your life. Of course, you weren't aware of that when you tried out your powers by turning into the object. You stayed as the object for too long and now are stuck like it forever.

I wish Iwaku went down for updates to improve the site.

Granted, but the site was down for several days AND is far brighter than before, making everyone's eyes uncomfortable. And word's going around about something called a clown fiesta?

I wish to come up with a more clever wish.

Your wish has been granted. You don't feel any different, but you thought of a clever wish after pointing this.

I wish for a clown fiesta!

Granted, a myriad of clowns gather in your city, stand around and do whatever it is you do on a fiesta. It is all kind of obstructing to normal traffic, so normal life becomes just a tad harder.

I wish for human history's good ending.

Granted. Scientists find a chemical compound that removed the aggressive tendencies of humans. This turns out to have the side effect of no one fighting for anything, including their next breath. I totally did not think of the Firefly movie.

I wish my bank account stayed in the black for a full year.

Congrats, your bank account stayed in the BLACK for a year which would have been great on the old model, expect recently they changed Black to be negative and red to be positive so you stayed negative for a whole year.

I wish for a angry puppy.

Granted. Alas, this puppy is angry at everything, including being angry. Thus, it has an existential crisis and leaves for a secluded mountain monestary to try to find resolution and enlightenment.

I wish for everyone to enjoy High School Musical.

Granted! But now the world has changed to be exactly like High School Musical. Now every time someone speaks they break out into a song and this has caused half the earth's population to go deaf.

I wish for candy island to be real.

Granted. Alas, LOVED (The League of Villianous Evil Dentists) declares war on it, and all humanity is wiped out in the process.

I wish a thunderstorm would start right near me.

Congrats, you got a category 5 surprise hurricane heading directly for your house and is taking everything with you. Don't worry though, your insurance should cover the damaged goods as long as you have a picture of them.

I wish for a gif.

Granted. The downside of this wish is that this could've been done by image search.

0tykmxD.gif

I wish for a gf

Congrats, you got your very own godfather. He will kill anyone and everyone who even blinks on you the wrong way and everyone thinks it is you. ( And if you are looking for a girlfriend, he has a very nice daughter who will literally ask her dad to kill you if you even so much as look at another woman, even if it is your own mother or grandmother)

I wish for a bed of feathers.

Granted, but the owners of the feathers are rather upset and place your home under a siege most fowl. No way in. No way out. They demand a bed of hair as penance.

I wish I could shape-shift.

Granted. However, you can only shape-shift between your normal self and a orange ninja. Not a ninja wearing orange, but a ninja that is 100% orange - hair, clothes, weapons, and skin.

I wish I could fly.

Granted. However, you have no control of it, and end up crashing into skyscrapers all the time.

I wish for the weather to make up its mind on what season it is.

Granted. It's only summer. All the time always. Too hot and sticky. All the time.

I wish for more time to play video games.

Granted. Your work calls-- you've been laid off. Much more time for games!

I wish to run away to New Zealand and become a shepherd.

Reactions: Cabob7
Wish granted- you wake up in the body of an shepherd who is close to death and die herding sheep, but for a second, you are free from all your problems.

I wish for a musical with a happy ending.

Reactions: Reflex
Granted. Although, being a musical lover myself, there are plenty with happy endings. c:

I wish it was my birthday already...

Congratulations, felicitations and the rest of the stuff associated with the word, its your birthday, but because your birthday is on a day that is different to your actual birthday no one realizes that it is in fact your birthday, after raving about it to everyone you are finally put into a mental hospital and studied by psychologists and finally actually lose your mind. All because yo wanted it to be your birthday.

I wish I was the ruler of all the Reavers from the Firefly/Serenity universe