Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
It was the black hole slowly absorbing your home.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

Your wish has been corrupted and you can't see the corruptness because it is so corrupt. Oh and the wish kills you.

I wish for love in a hopeless place.

Granted, you found love in a submarine without power at the bottom of the ocean. Good luck.

I wish for cool beans.

Your not cool enough to hang out with these beans.

I wish to be Batman.

Congrats, we shot your parents and you are now an orphan. On top of that, you are now homeless and broke and since you don't have a butler to adopt you and massive wealth, well, you get put into a foster care system and eventually age and find yourself out of the system, only to be given strange pills that make you think you are Batman but actually kill you. But hey, for some time, you were just like Batman.

I wish for a happy ending.

You have been murdered, but the murderer will go on a inspiring redemption story with a happy ending.

I wish to stop having writers block.

You no longer have writer's block, but you can only write novel-length fanfics about My Little Pony and SPN crossovers.

I wish to have the ability to make my drawings come alive.

Your drawings come to life and they are super judgy of your life choices. Unfortunately for you, nobody else can see them alive and think you have gone crazy and eventually things escalate and well, let's just say that you wind up in an insane asylum with a straitjacket by the end of this.

I wish for a necromancer.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: esoteric
This is Jon, he's a necromancer. Oop, looks like Jon killed you in order to start his undead dance group.

You're in the back. With Maggoty Steve. Nobody likes Maggoty Steve.

I wish for shovels.

You got the magical travel shovel of Death. It's been used in so many murders and now you are wanted for all of them.

I wish it was November.

It is what would be the November just after the Big Bang, when space was just forming and very, very uninhabitable.

I wish to be a legend.

You have been turned into a statue. Legends are spun on how you became that way to the point that people riot and destroy you.

I wish for more wishes.

You get 0.000001 more wishes. Prepare for your next one to be severely dulled.

I wish for our discovery of a peaceful space faring civilization at a tech level just above ours.

We found.... we blew it up. Welp, never mind that, but we found one.

I wish for more wishes.

Granted. You're taken back to the glory days of pirating in the Indian Ocean, and die after a week of various diseases your immune system isn't equipped to handle.

I wish snart people have a good time.

All the snart people have the best time.... the problem is nobody knows about it since they do it in an alternate snart dimension....

I wish for a typo.

Your wish is granted, and a bag of Type O- blood is delivered to your doorstep in an icebox.

I wish the moon was pink.

Your wish is granted, and a bag of Type O- blood is delivered to your doorstep in an icebox.

I wish the moon was pink.
The moon is now pink. You had the ability to change reality and you had the moon turn pink.

I wish for a pleasant fellow.

Your wish is granted. A pleasant fellow appears on planet Earth out of seemingly thin air, but because of this sudden new life, the balance between life and death has shifted. Because of the pleasant fellow's existence, a random person or animal has died before their time.

I wish lava wasn't harmful to touch.