Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Congrats, you get three more hours in a day because hours are shortned to only be 53 minutes an hour. This gives you three more hours but the same amount of time given.

I wish for answers.

Granted, an angelic being descends from above, cloaked in light, handing you an equally bright note before flying off. On the note, once the light has dispersed enough to read, the answer to the age old problem of 9 + 10 stands.

I wish for skills to a professional level in photoshopping, without affecting the other skills of mine.

Congrats, you are a professional photoshoper, but it is now illegal and you can never use it or prove it to anyone without being arrested for breaking the law.

I wish for @IntrusivePenDesperateSword to become a tree.

Granted, however you have not seen @IntrusivePenDesperateSword as a result of this and become very sad since you no longer play bored games with them.

I wish that the gun in front of me has the safety on.

Wish granted- the gun in front of you has the safety on. The one behind you- not so much and somebody accidentlly knocked into the one in front of you and turned the safety off... you should be fine, as long as you don't move.

I wish for the first wish in this thread to be granted.

Granted, I am now really fast. So fast, indeed, that I can either not move at all, or move close to the speed of light. And since not moving at all is nigh impossible, especially considering the Earth's movement, all energy in the universe is immediately drawn to me in order to fuel my movement. I then after a couple split seconds of flashing by disintegrate, and emit a lot more radiation than the sun. Not to mention the lack of heat everywhere else. All life on Earth is killed, and every star is put out.

I wish for this thread to be hard-deleted.

Or archiving. Archiving works too.

I wish for a bottle of water, not bigger nor more massive than the table in front of me, nor smaller nor less massive than a banana.

We sadly cannot the table in front of you and without a picture, we made a water bottle normal sized but weighing two hundred pounds. You can't lift or drink it.

I wish for more bored games.

More and more bored games are made. So many, in fact, that all earlier than page 67 are, putting it simply, trash. Those after aren't that good either.

I wish for Iwaku to never die.

Granted, but Iwaku becomes sentient, and needs human blood to power it's new machine army to take over the world with.

I wish that my dog could talk.

Your wish has been granted- your dog can talk and it is like a second mom, judging everything you do wrong. Have fun.

I wish for a dot.

Granted. There is a dot of some smudge on yoûr computer.

I wish for more varied music to hit the charts.

Congrats, varied music hits the chart... however, the charts become broken and all music is broken and the whole world blames you. Have fun with that.

I wish for time.

Congrats, varied music hits the chart... however, the charts become broken and all music is broken and the whole world blames you. Have fun with that.

I wish for time.

Granted, you receive time, but the time you get is taken from everyone else. Everyone around you slowly dies as you feed off of their time like a parasite.

I wish for a superpower.

Granted, you have the marvellous superpower of constantly glowing at a gentle seven lux.

I wish for everyone in life-threatening danger to suddenly not be, while not at the expense of life or mental health.

Granted. Everyone in life-threatening danger is transported to a parallel universe of earth, where humans have been gone for many many years now. They must start a whole new civilization on that parallel earth, forcing them to go through the Stone, Bronze and Iron ages all over again. Similarly, the other earth, the one they were taken from is left in panic because around a hundred and fifty thousand people just suddenly disappeared, and now you're responsible for 150,000 assumed deaths. On another note, UFO businesses skyrocket, so there's that.

I wish to always be happy, without having to die first.

Congrats, you are always happy because you are a happiness leech who drains all the happiness from others who are around you, leaving them sad all the time. Over time, you are hunted and taken in for testing... but don't worry, you are always happy throughout.

I wish for a cookie.

You get it, but it's a dry, hard cookie that was made 3 months ago and it seems that the baker forgot to add sugar.

I wish to be indestructible.

Granted, now absolutely nothing will be capable of changing the current structure of your body. The lack of fluid transportation kills you instantly.

I wish that everyone would be capable of making decisions free of bias and major emotional influence. And don't you dare say it's impossible.

Granted, now absolutely nothing will be capable of changing the current structure of your body. The lack of fluid transportation kills you instantly.

I wish that everyone would be capable of making decisions free of bias and major emotional influence. And don't you dare say it's impossible.
Wish granted, although nothing changed really, everyone is capable of making said decisions in said matter, it's just that they don't decide to. 'Cept for those hive minds I guess. In that case, congratulations! You successfully destroyed that society of hive-minded insects with free thought! I hope your momma is proud of what you did!

I wish for Donald Trump's Hair to gain sentience.