Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
You get it because there is no life on Earth now, just you. The world is finally at peace and you get to live your days alone and forever.

I wish for a Broadway musical about Iwaku.

Iwaku is brought to Broadway, but nobody shows up because we're all nerdalerds.

I wish for a totally awesome electro-dragon that obeys my every order.

Granted. A lightning bolt the shape of a dragon appears in front of you and looks really cool for a tenth of a second before it disperses into the surroundings.

I wish for nothing but the metals that already do to conduct electricity.

Your wish has been granted, but due to giving extra electricity to these metals, they blow up faster and hurt many people.

I wish for a living puppy.

Granted, but the puppy is extremely disobedient.

I wish for a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

You get expired vanilla ice cream that is gooey and disgusting, enjoy.

I wish for the time between this post and the next post.

Granted, but that time is shrouded with bad luck.

I wish for my hands to be warm for once in my life (but not burning).

Granted, your hands are now constantly somewhat hotter than comfortable, and it's impossible to keep them from sweating.

I wish for research on A.I. to receive twice the funds it does at the time of my post.

It receives the funding but blows it on a new vending machine and went broke. No AI's anymore.

I wish for a secret.

Wish granted, but the secret told to you is in a language you don't understand.

I wish I could shapeshift into anything that I wanted, WITH the ability to turn back to my normal self.

Granted, but shapeshifting into anything besides another animal leaves you basically braindead. Not that being an animal doesn't severely limit you as well. Good luck finding "transform back" in the instincts and specific learned behaviors of an animal.

If you, in an attempt to impersonate, shapeshift into other humans, you have two options. Shapeshift into their body but keeping your brain, giving you their voice and appearance, but no accents, manners of speaking, body language or personality. If you choose to shapeshift into someone else entirely, then congrats, you're practically a clone of them now, having no idea how they got where you were when transforming.

I wish for all the world's clocks to never show the incorrect time for the timezone they're in.

• Love
Reactions: A Crow
Your wish has been granted- except that the clocks never show the incorrect time- but they do shift the time of the days for being so accurate. One minute it's 2AM, the next is 3PM. Time has been screwed up- causing all the clocks to break for the rest of eternity.

I wish for a fool.

Granted, you are one.

I wish for all the world's rivers to run in reverse.

Granted, but now all the water in the world is salty. U and everybody else die of dehydration.

I wish for a magic pencil that produces everything I draw.

It does just that. However, every thing you create destroys you.

I wish for happiness.

Reactions: mirazz
Granted but it lasts for a fraction of a second every day. You are now diagnosed as depressed.

I wish to sleep forever.

Congrats- you can sleep forever and you will never wake up- except we forgot to remove the prince and he woke you up with a kiss and you can never sleep again.

I wish for a sad puppy.

Congrats- you can sleep forever and you will never wake up- except we forgot to remove the prince and he woke you up with a kiss and you can never sleep again.

I wish for a sad puppy.
You fuck.

You get a sad puppy but he's so sad he hangs himself from a tiny little chew toy rope.

I wish to be a master detective.

Congrats, you are a master detective and can solve any case. However, a robot has taken your job and all the important cases are solved before you can even lay a finger on them and are stuck with the ones that even a five year old can figure out.

I wish for a doll

You get a doll that is now alive and haunts your house at night. The doll while trying to kill you falls in love with you and kills all your friends.

I wish for all the cats