Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted. You are now only capable of making Mary Sues and Gary Stus.

I wish to be able to kill anyone without leaving incriminating evidence.

Congrats, you can kill any person with the name Anyone without leaving incriminating evidence on every other Tuesday that isn't an odd number day.

I wish that the next wish can't ruin this wish, but will instead ruin the one after this one horribly.

Last edited:
Granted. The next wish will be wronged in a horribly surreal way, making the effects of it just about the opposite of the intention.

I wish for the previous wish to be left unchanged. And for LuckycoolHawk9 to get a cookie.

Granted. Here, Lucky, take this cyani- I mean, chocolate chip cookie. Yes, chocolate. Totally.

I wish for Lucky to be immune to cyanide :P.

Oh goodness, this is the wish we are seriously messing up. Lucky(I) is now immune to cyanide, but am allergic to everything else and am forced to live in a bubble.

I wish to stop aging after I turn 21.

Granted after reaching the age of 21 you have an allergic reaction to your bubble and die, effectively ending your aging process.

I wish for Immortality.

Congrats, you are now immortal. You may ask, how is this bad? Well, you were killed before your immortality was given and you are now an immortal ghost, forced to haunt the world forever with no means of escaping or interacting with humans.

I wish that I had candy.

Congrats, you are now immortal. You may ask, how is this bad? Well, you were killed before your immortality was given and you are now an immortal ghost, forced to haunt the world forever with no means of escaping or interacting with humans.

I wish that I had candy.
Its piss flavored. And its all you'll ever have.

I wish for more wishes.

You get .00001 one more wishes. When you make another wish, you will receive it with your next wish to be only slightly less corrupted.

I wish for a Scooby Doo Plushie.

You get .00001 one more wishes. When you make another wish, you will receive it with your next wish to be only slightly less corrupted.

I wish for a Scooby Doo Plushie.
Its the sex toy version.

I wish there was a zombie apocalypse.​

Due to your .0001 more wishes, it is less corrupted than normal. You get a zombie apocalypse and everyone you loves die, you are alone in the world, but hey, with that .0001 wish, you get a companion dog.... who promptly betrays and kills you.

I wish to be able to slick my hair back ( like the avatar I got here) and for it to not kill me.

Granted, but it's now got so much gel in it that just about everything sticks to it.

I wish for well-written fanfiction of my OTP.

Granted, but the both die.

I wish I was a competent human being.

You are now a comptent human being, but everyone else isn't.... well, oops. Have fun being the only one who can do anything.

I wish for the next wish to be reversed.

Granted, but the wish backfires and the reverse only last for a few minutes Instead the wish is now twenty times more effective and sends you off to a different dimension and you no longer exist in this universe.

I wish for large water fountain that crowns me as King of cynicism

I would have granted it, hadn't it been reversed. There is now a fountain, yes, but it only symbolizes your status as cynicism slave.

I wish for the ability to at my command, summon one gram of any chemical substance next to me in a safe but openable container.

Congrats. You are granted that power and can summon gems in a plastic container. However, you accidently summon two volatile elements one after the other and blow yourself up.

I wish everyone on Iwaku looked exactly like their avatar.

Granted. Aside from everyone else, @Quiet One turns into the Milky way, and either manages to incinerate Earth instantly, or collide in the other Milky way, feeding the black holes in the center of each enough to absorb both galaxies.

I wish for everyone but Quiet one to turn into their Iwaku avatar.

Granted. You get killed by a turtle shell.

I wish that everything I did was seen as normal, so I could get away with anything.

Granted. Everything you have done, are doing, and will do, knowing it is normal, is now normal and commonly accepted. In fact, it's so commonly accepted, everyone does it! Whether it be whatever you found yourself doing as a child, or even infant, and what your lawless future self found themself doing as well. Soon enough, the world falls into chaos.

I wish for riches.