Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Granted. You now have a fish in your throat.

I wish for my cells to never die.

Reactions: RiddL
Granted, you're now made up of nothing but cells made off fat (they never die)

I wish I was immortal

Granted. After millennia of watching your loved ones, friends, relatives and mere stranges pass away, you are eventually left alone on the barren Earth. Then, after another few million years, the sun becomes a red giant, incinerating the entire solar system. Except YOU. YOU are left to suffer indefinitely inside the sun.

I wish for my aforementioned german play to be loved at a reasonable degree by 70 % of the Earth's current human population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted. They adore it so much that to be one with it, they establish a cult and commit a mass suicide to reach German Play Heaven where there are lots of trees. Still, that's a lot of people dead.

I wish for a cannon.

Granted, however, the gameplay is terrible.

I wish that GameFreak would give me my freakin' Ice/Fire type Pokemon already.

Granted, but it's as useless as Magikarp and doesn't evolve into a badass Pokemon.

I wish for gold.

Granted, its the size of a grain of sand.

I wish for Ragnarok

Granted. Before you lies a book, describing in vivid, never-seen-before detail about how the world went under per norse mythology in a parallell universe.

I wish for an hourglass that counts down to my next pleasant surprise, then turns to count for the next once it occurs.

Granted, but the pleasant surprise always ends badly.

I wish I could have endless cheeseburgers.

Granted, but they're all laced with poison. Would it be enough to kill you... or will it accumulate?

I wish I ran a famous Tumblr blog

Granted, but your blog is all about Justin Bieber and One Direction fanfiction.

I wish that every wish I wished came true.

Granted, all your wishes are going to be granted. Even the morbid ones and the supernatural ones, the world explodes. Boom.

I wish for the ability to kill a single person of my choice and not be caught.

Granted, you can now kill a single person of your choice without being caught. The police searches for weeks and months on end, with every clue leading towards you, but through magical reasons, each time the conclusion points to you, their thought process is reset, and the investigation goes on forever, despite everyone's protests. Eventually the local police office run out of funds, and people protest more. Meanwhile, the police force keeps going in their endless looop of never finding you. Eventually people riot, and the crime rates explode.

I wish for the next wish not to come true.

YAY! Thanks for saving me.

I wish for my death.

Not granted, as in accordance with the previous wish, hereafter marked Wish #214. Instead, everyone except you dies a horrible death when a meteor crashes into Earth. For all intents and purposes this should've killed you too, but according to Wish #214 your wish (for your own death) was not allowed to come true, meaning that you are effectively immortal. You're still able to feel pain and all that jazz, but you're not dead. So yay?

I wish for both the above wish and wish #214 to come true.

Both wishes have been granted.. but you didn't specify the order. So, your first wish is the second wish and your second wish is your first... which means you are also immortal during that meteor shower and feel the pain of being one of the last two people of Earth. Have fun surviving.

I wish to be able to manipulate the ages of people around me.

Granted. But you brief periods where you can't control it, people die and disappear all around you randomly.

I wish I sparkled, like Edward Cullen, but sexier.

Granted. But you brief periods where you can't control it, people die and disappear all around you randomly.

I wish I sparkled, like Edward Cullen, but sexier.
Congrats, you are now a disco ball, have fun shining with all of the hormonal teenagers.

I wish for nothing, but then that'll still be something therefore another version of myself in a parallel dimension shall attempt to replicate Quantum Physics resulting in a new Universe creating another Archwar who will go on to wish for nothing and realize that is still something so a it shall attempt to replicate a wormhole resulting in the total collapse of the Multiverse.

You already corrupted your wish...so you get nothing.

I wish for a Magic mirror.