Corrupt a Wish

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Congrats, you have wings sprout onto your back and it's painful. So painful that it attacks every nerve, but you can fly. Unluckily the second you get up into the air, you are struck by lightning and fall and wake up strapped to a table and being dissected by government agents, but for the briefest moment you can fly before you were caged.

I wish for a fish on a dish.

Granted, your Fish is on a Dish, currently in a cargo modal being blasted away to mars to tak it's place in the fish farm. Humanity thanks you.

I wish for a war, a war so much larger and grander than before, Gentlemen a war to be remembered.

(wowie the sleep meds kicked in)

Last edited:
Congrats, you got a giant …. card game of War. It lasted for twenty four days and it's between you and your best friend as well as watched by your families. And you didn't sleep during any of it or eat or drink. It was so insane and grand and it will be remembered because it got into the Guiness Book of Records for being the longest game of war with a 400% casualty rate as it killed all the players and the families.

I wish for this wish to not be granted.

granted you can no longer play this game

i wish i could be a teacher

Granted, but your first year you get all of the bad students that are nightmare fuel and become an anxious paranoid person.

I wish for a genie.

Granted but you get me, the sorriest excuse for a genie there is.

I wish I was better at practicing self care.

You become so good at practicing self care that you neglect everything else and well, one things lead to another and suddenly your entire residence caves in with you in. But it was the best week of self-care you ever had.

I wish for a golden ticket.

Granted. You receive a pure gold ticket to heavy to handle by even the strongest person, also it is unusable and entirely fake.

I wish to go invisible at will without dangerous consequences 😊

Your wish has been granted and there are no dangerous consquences for you because you can't interact with anyone or anything. Eventually, everyone forgets about you, just a being that never was.

I wish to be able to shapeshift into famous male actors.

Granted, but only male actors that you don't like

I wish I could undo life mistakes

Congrats, you can undo life mistakes..... of your family cat. It makes a lot of mistakes, but you can fix all of them now.

I wish for a magic wand.