Corrupt-A-Wish Thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cammybatty, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll post a wish, then you come along and grant it in such a way that totally ruins it, and then post your own!

Wish: I wish I had a million dollars.

Answer: You get a million dollars, but then you're immediately arrested for bank robbery and get thrown in jail and become Bubba's girlfriend.

Get it? Okay! Let's go!

I wish I had a batch of cookies.
  2. You get your batch of cookies, only to find out they're contaminated with an addictive substance. You become addict to these cookies, and thus morbidly overweight in a short period of time. You can't recover your healthy body never again. Ha, ha, ha...

I wish I could fly.
  3. You gain the ability to fly, and are immediately sucked into a passing airline's jet intake.

I wish I had a Harley.
  4. You get a job, only you're suspected of embessling and gets fired, loose your money in the long law suit to prove your innocence and has to live on the streets.

I wish I could travel to another country.
  5. You go to europe, only to get robbed, raped, herpes, arrested, and sent to prison for a crime you didn't commit.

I wish i had an angel for one moment of love.
  6. Granted but after the moment is over you get raped and thrown in to a dark room and becomes a prisoner to the angel who turn in to a devil.

I wish I lived in japan :D
  7. You live in Japan for one day before getting eaten by Godzilla!

I wish I had a gourmet meal.
  8. You get a gourmet meal but if you eat it you will die.

I wish I had a cat :D
  9. You get a cute little cat that is really a little devil that climbs all over, knocks down things from shelves and attacks all that moves and stands still.

I wish I could visit the annual flower viewing, Hanami, in Japan.
  10. granted, but as you get there it all burns down to the ground.

I wish I had one miljon dollars :D
  11. You get your million dollars, but that makes you a target for thieves and any sort of criminals wherever you go.
    And you get robbed of course.

I wish everything happened just the way I want it.
  12. It does, for the first five minutes, then your every wish is corrupted and turned into your own nightmare made reality.

I wish I had a beer.
  13. It's warm Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I wish I had a faster internet connection that wasn't expensive.
  14. Only works with Internet Explorer.

I wish I had an easy job that paid well.
  15. You get an easy, pay-well job, but your boss is a horny old man who loves to touch others in dark closets... Which is where you are sent to often.

I wish I had an idea about what to write a book about. :P
  16. You get an idea but the idea suck so much so everyone that reads the book tries to kill you

I wish I had all manga books in the world :D
  17. You become a hoarder and are eventually buried alive under a pile of books.

I wish I could stay in bed all day.
  18. You stay, until you realize you can't move away. Not even to the toilet; you end up messing yourself badly, really badly.

I wish I could stay young forever.
  19. You end up living forever, seeing all those you love age and die leaving you all alone until the end of days.

I wish I had my own dragon.
  20. You get a dragon but ten seconds after you got it the dragon eats you alive.

I wish war didn't excist :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.