Corrupt-A-Wish 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but not only is this watch a part of your wrist, it will always tick - a sound that will eventually lead to your insanity. Good job Hook.

I wish I knew a brilliant wish that was nearly as entertaining as everyone else's.

Granted, but it may never be wished or else the world will explode.

I wish for a very yummy, safe and healthy cup of coffee which I may drink.

Granted. There now exists a "very yummy, safe and healthy cup of coffee", and you are legally allowed to drink it... if you can manage to reach it. Better sign up for that Mars mission, because one guess where your cup of coffee is! >=D

I wish for a hot date.

You do get a hot date... As in the temperature and the fruit.

I wish to be on the Mars Mission ;)

Granted. You get to be on the Mars misson. And, unlike what you might expect from this genie, nothing goes horribly wrong. You, along with everyone else on the ship, arrive on Mars in one piece.
Of course, by the time you arrive, the coffee's gone cold and stale. Aww... .

I wish for meat vision!

Granted, you may now only see everything as meat. But you accidentally eat your family, friends, and internal organs.

I wish my coffee was hot and fresh again!

Granted, but it is hot enough to evaporate at the slightest disturbance.

I wish I controlled gravity.

Granted, you can control gravity. But only in mm squared size areas at a time. Plus your powers take forever to warm up and cool down. And you feel incredibly drained afterwards. But hey, cool super power.

I wish I could actually drink my coffee, while keeping healthy, and the coffee tasting nice, right now.

Granted. Let me write down how your coffee tasted while drinking it in front of you as you are strapped into a chair.

I wish Cassette's avatar was an animated jpeg. (In seriousness, I really do wish it was.)

Reactions: 2 people
Granted. But the gif is invisible to everybody, rendering it useless. Also, the gif is poisonous to Levont, because you drank my coffee! >:O

I wish I had a new coffee, just like the old one!

Granted. Here's a new coffee, exactly like the old one. Namely, old and stale >=D

I wish that I had a Sylveon in real life, which does not hate me or anyone else and would obey my orders.

Reactions: 2 people
Granted. You have a Sylveon...and it's gone. It only lasted 1 second, sorry.

I wish for a coffee with these qualities:
-It's ideal temperature (lukewarm)
-It's ideal taste (black, really strong)
-It's not dangerous to my health or well-being in any way whatsoever
-It's it's in my Dalek china mug, with the mug being on my desk in front of me
-It can not spill
-There is another coffee to fill the cup to 1 cm from the top of the mug
-Nobody and nothing can taint, drink, destroy, or affect my coffee in any way without my permission
-I can safely drink the coffee when I desire to

Granted. You now have the perfect coffee, which in no way hazardous to your health. The Dalek you tried to turn into a coffee mug, on the other hand, is not happy that you just poured steaming hot liquid into him. Exterminate! Exterminate!!!

I wish my Sylveon was back, and actually stayed with me this time around.

Granted. You now have the perfect coffee, which in no way hazardous to your health. The Dalek you tried to turn into a coffee mug, on the other hand, is not happy that you just poured steaming hot liquid into him. Exterminate! Exterminate!!!

I wish my Sylveon was back, and actually stayed with me this time around.
Granted. But your notably life-size Sylveon is staying your internal organs. Have fun! :D

-It's it's in my very normal china mug, with the mug being on my desk in front of me
-It can not spill
-Nobody and nothing can taint, drink, destroy, or affect my coffee in any way without my permission
-It instantly destroys all threats to me when created
-Brings me back to life from the dalek attack when created
-Makes me immune to Bad Events when I drink it

Granted, the coffee you have is a figment of your imagination as you are drinking the old, stale coffee.

I wish for a TARDIS.

Granted, the coffee you have is a figment of your imagination.

I wish for a TARDIS.
Granted. You get a Terminal Ailment Rendering Disaster In Self.

-It's it's in my very normal china mug, with the mug being on my desk in front of me
-It can not spill
-It's 100% real, and not part of my or anybody else's imagination

(I'll keep on updating the list until I get my coffee >:D)

Granted. To absolutely ensure that the cup cannot spill, I made it so that the top is sealed off. And, since smashing the cup would likely be hazardous to your health (with the piping hot liquid and all that), I also made the cup absolutely unbreakable.

I wish for my Sylveon to appear next to me, whilst keeping my internal organs, well, internal >_<.

Granted. To absolutely ensure that the cup cannot spill, I made it so that the top is sealed off. And, since smashing the cup would likely be hazardous to your health (with the piping hot liquid and all that), I also made the cup absolutely unbreakable.

I wish for my Sylveon to appear next to me, whilst keeping my internal organs, well, internal >_<.
You get your Sylveon, and he appears next to you. Except this Slyveon? It's got a crush on you, and it's on the sex offender list. Go do the maths to what happens next.

-It magically can not spill, yet it is not covered or stopping me from drinking it in any way
-I, and only I, can destroy parts of the mug if I want to
-It's physically and logically possible for me to drink it

Granted, you finally get to drink that coffee. Or rather watch a doppelganger of you drink it.

I wish for the coffee list to end. XD

Granted, you finally get to drink that coffee. Or rather watch a doppelganger of you drink it.

I wish for the coffee list to end. XD
Granted, IN YOUR IMAGINATION! The real list can never be destroyed until I am happy with the result. >:D

-It magically can not spill, yet it is not covered or stopping me from drinking it in any way
-I, and only I, can destroy parts of the mug if I want to
-It's physically and logically possible for me to drink it
-No doppelgangers can drink it, only the true me can

Status
Not open for further replies.