Corrupt-A-Wish 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, the only problem is since you're the genie you are now trapped forever.

I wish I knew what to make a wish about.

Granted. However, since I'm one of those one-wish-only genies, you never get it granted.

I wish for the ability to summon meteors to rain down from the sky at will, obliterating things that I don't like.

Granted, but these are magical regeneration meteors, so the things you don't like just come back stronger.

I wish for world peace!

Granted. Seeing as Superman is fictional, so are all your powers.

I wish for the power to turn any fact into fiction, and vice versa.

(dammit neo this is like the third wish of yours I've granted, cut this crap out! lol)

Granted. Every time you call someone a liar everything they ever said instantly become all lies, and vice versa for truth.

I wish I understood any reference that people made.

Granted. Now every time somebody called 'people' makes a reference you understand it.

I wish that you will smile in joy. :)

Granted. I, the genie, smile in joy as my fury is once again unleashed over this pathetic earth! Muhahahahah!

I wish for all sentient and sapient beings (thus including all animals and alien species, not just humans) to bow down to me and crown me their leader, unable to ever resist my will or wish to harm me directly or indirectly, while still able to make their own decisions when it comes to their normal life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Granted, but you will die in 5 seconds.

I wish that time zones didn't exist.

Granted. The Earth is now reshaped around the sun, much like a Dyson Sphere. As a result, the same amount of sunlight reaches each part of the surface of the planet. The day/night cycle ceases to exist, as do seasons. Oh, and the (inner) surface temperature of Earth is now roughly 5505 °C, but details.

I wish to not die constantly whenever I make a wish.

Granted. The Earth is now reshaped around the sun, much like a Dyson Sphere. As a result, the same amount of sunlight reaches each part of the surface of the planet. The day/night cycle ceases to exist, as do seasons. Oh, and the (inner) surface temperature of Earth is now roughly 5505 °C, but details.

I wish to not die constantly whenever I make a wish.
Granted, instead you just feel unbearable pain.

I wish that this wish doesn't get exploited. ;)

Granted, your wish will not get corrupted, now or ever. As a result, your turn in this forum game wil never end, meaning it can't go on, causing the forum game to die. Awww...

I wish to be able to change any and all parts of my body at will, both in how they look and how they work, without the process hurting or killing me.

Granted, but now the government has captured you and is using you for test experiments.

I wish for a magical pony! XD

Granted. The front bit of your hair, which in some languages is called a 'pony', is now magical. And by that, I mean it cannot be cut and grows far faster than normal. Before the end of the week, it completely shrouds your eyes, forcing you to combing it away to even see what's in front of you. It doesn't stop there though; eventually it grows so long that you can barely move without it getting tangled into or onto something. And since you can neither cut the hair, nor pull it uit, this inevitably causes you to trip and/or fall.

I wish to be able to Google things in my brain whenever I want to, only when I want to, and with a spam filter in effect (So no P*rn$ or anything like that popping up constantly)

Granted, but now the Google monster possesses your soul, slowly transforming you into a Chromean beast.

I wish for a pound coin.

Granted, but the coin weighs (quite literally) a pound.

I wish for a disguise generator watch.

Granted. You are hired by a secret agency to do cloak-and-dagger type operations. However, your disguise watch does not actually tell time, and your cover is blown when someone asks what time it is and you check your phone instead of your watch. Don't worry, I hear waterboarding isn't that bad...

I wish my dog would tell me when she had to go potty instead of sneaking off into my closet and crapping everywhere...

Reactions: Ashi
Granted. She now tells you when she had to go potty. Hey, at least you won't be surprised anymore!

I wish for all dogs to be unable to poo, period.

Granted. Instead they just explode when they're full up, making more of a mess.

I wish I could control time.

Granted. You can now both slow down and accelerate the flow of time in the fourth dimension (Time as we know it and experience on a daily basis). Sadly, since you are part of said dimension, you are not immune to your own powers. In effect, you see no change whatsoever. Be honoured though; you single-handedly turned most science books of a random six-dimensional being upside down.

I wish for a new wristwatch; one that is always accurate and never runs out of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.