Correct the Record

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MurderDeathKill

Original poster
It's a pretty well known fact that Hillary isn't the most popular person on the internet. And like every single person, her solution is to hire a legion of trolls to find and confront her critics online.

When the Internet's legions of Hillary hecklers steal away to chat rooms and Facebook pages to vent grievances about Clinton, express revulsion toward Clinton and launch attacks on Clinton, they now may find themselves in a surprising place – confronted by a multimillion dollar super PAC working with Clinton.

So yeah, instead of actually making herself more appealing to her detractors, she's giving them ammo to use against her actual, genuine supporters online, because now if you speak highly of Hillary Clinton, you're obviously one of her many paid shills.

So they're paying bloggers, journalists etc. to give positive reviews of Clinton?
Didn't we see this happen with Game Journalism already? And a very successful movement that beat it into the ground? XD

Do people just not learn from history any more?

And a very successful movement that beat it into the ground? XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Successfully beating corruption in games journalism into the ground. Oh man. That's a funny joke.

Anyway. On topic.

@MurderDeathKill Oldest strategy imaginable. Confuse the neutral middle man who isn't heavily involved or invested in the arena with waves of nonsense and propaganda. It stops working over a long period of time, but she doesn't need a long period of time.

Reactions: Windsong
Can I go into a coma until this stupid election is over? Every. Single. Day something dramatastic comes up. I swear the US is run by high school Juniors.

• Thank You
Reactions: Darog
Successfully beating corruption in games journalism into the ground. Oh man. That's a funny joke.
They had their victories. Even if they eventually scattered because that's how Hashtag movements work. XD
Can I go into a coma until this stupid election is over? Every. Single. Day something dramatastic comes up. I swear the US is run by high school Juniors.
I honestly feel like it'd be better if that was the case.

Hey, America? Yes, you. Wanna trade crazies?

PYOge.jpg

What're ya' tradin', stranga'?
A literal pig fucker who continually tries to privatize sections of one of the most efficient public healthcare systems on the entire planet. He is the literal definition of "fixing what isn't broken."

On the other hand, his only competitor in the labour party wanted to make islamaphobia an actual crime, so... I mean... It was basically choosing between a pig fucker, or someone who will violate civil rights to win voting blocs. The irony of the election though had to be the rise of the Scottish National Party, who wanted to form a minority government via playing kingmaker to make Scotland more important. All they managed to do was gut Labour's power and allow the Cons to win a majority on a minority of votes thanks to the left being broken. Then there's the liberal democrats, who tried to appeal to college voters and formed a minority government with the cons prior, where they broke a couple promises. They attempted a public apology to the college students, but said students--being the bra burning, forward thinking sorts--decided to betray the only party that actually represents their interests at all out of sheer spite.

It's all really funny, in a fucked up way. Not as fucked up as the US, but still pretty fucked up. Democracy, yo.

A literal pig fucker who continually tries to privatize sections of one of the most efficient public healthcare systems on the entire planet. He is the literal definition of "fixing what isn't broken."

On the other hand, his only competitor in the labour party wanted to make islamaphobia an actual crime, so... I mean... It was basically choosing between a pig fucker, or someone who will violate civil rights to win voting blocs. The irony of the election though had to be the rise of the Scottish National Party, who wanted to form a minority government via playing kingmaker to make Scotland more important. All they managed to do was gut Labour's power and allow the Cons to win a majority on a minority of votes thanks to the left being broken. Then there's the liberal democrats, who tried to appeal to college voters and formed a minority government with the cons prior, where they broke a couple promises. They attempted a public apology to the college students, but said students--being the bra burning, forward thinking sorts--decided to betray the only party that actually represents their interests at all out of sheer spite.

It's all really funny, in a fucked up way. Not as fucked up as the US, but still pretty fucked up. Democracy, yo.
Wait, that guy literally fucked a pig? I took that as a pol meme at best..

Wait, that guy literally fucked a pig? I took that as a pol meme at best..
A guy who has some political beef with David Cameron wrote a book in which he said that the dude stuck his dick in the mouth of a pig's head (or maybe the head was still attached? I don't recall, but in the story it was dead for sure) at a frat party type thing. Not exactly the same as full on pigfucking, and I don't believe any actual evidence other than some people saying it happened and others saying it didn't has come forward, but it's still a fun meme that will follow Cameron to his grave.

"Yes, online presence, this is how I do it? See kids, I'm way cooler and more hip than sanders."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.