Corpse party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with anything. I mean, I'm playing someone with no real role outside of Heavenly Host anyway, so it's not like anything necessarily matters to me.

...actually, speaking of, should those of us playing ghosts go off and conspire somewhere or chat with the GM to establish some things? Well, or chat with anyone and everyone else, for that matter.
The ghosts are only present when in the supernatural world of heavenly host, however you ''ghosts'' may conspire with each other before this time comes.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Naomi Nakashima
Naomi is generally a bright and cheerful, if stubborn, Satoshi's childhood friend. She has harbored feelings for Satoshi ever since they met the first year of junior high. Her best friend, Seiko Shinohara, frequently teases Naomi about this. Naomi is oblivious to Seiko's feelings towards her (even though it is quite obvious). During the events at Heavenly Host, she often lets her emotions control her actions (which ultimately leads to Seiko's death). Naomi encounters a deadly spirit in the infirmary (the ghost of Yoshie Shinozaki), and barely escaped. Naomi starts a fight with Seiko because she left her for too long, and says some pretty mean things to Seiko, causing Seiko to run away. Naomi is then possessed by the Darkening, and when she wakes up, she finds Seiko hanging herself in the girl's bathroom. She tries to save her, but to no avail. Naomi is then possessed again, and tries to hang herself, but is saved by Satoshi. When Naomi watched a tape filmed by Shougo showing footage of her murdering Seiko, she succumbs to the Darkening until a forgiven message from Seiko's spirit breaks her free. Satoshi uses a comforting manner, when Naomi is depress of the forgotten existences of their dead friends

but can we do the alternate deaths then? so when Naomi saves Seiko she runs and decapitates herself on the piano string down the stairs

YukaProfile.png

Yuka Mochida
Satoshi's younger sister. Yuka acts in a much younger manner than her age due to her being more pampered by her parents than her brother. Yuka experiences throughout Heavenly Host force her to act more on her own decisions, and not to rely on her brother like she used to. It is revealed in an alternate end (in which she dies in Satoshi's arms), that she has more than sisterly love for her brother. During the events at Heavenly Host, she loses Satoshi, and in her quest to find him, meets Yuuya Kizami, who promises to help her find her brother as long as she helps him find his sister. Though she later finds out he's insane, and wants her to be his little sister which prompts a chase between them. Yuka loses him however, and reunites with her brother.​
Why I Chose Yuka: She's so adorable! And I'd like to see how to play a little girl character!

I've been waiting for everyone else.

I stopped posting because i am unable to Run two RPs at the same time, sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.