3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Medieval, Magical, Gore, Dramatic, Japanese, Afterlife, Supernatural, Realm, Roman, Anime
PLOT
Corpse Party is set in Heavenly Host Elementary School (天神小学校 Tenjin Shōgakkō?), an elementary school that was torn down following the murders and disappearances of several of its staff and students. In modern day, a high school called Kisaragi Academy(如月学園 Kisaragi Gakuen?) has been built over the elementary school site. One rainy night, after celebrating their school's culture festival, a group of students are telling ghost stories when their class representative decides to perform a charm called "Sachiko Ever After", which would allow them to remain friends for eternity. A sudden earthquake transports them to an alternate dimension where Heavenly Host still exists and is haunted by the ghosts of the school's murdered children. The students try to figure out the truth and mystery of the cursed school, in order to find their way home and survive the other shadowy forces that haunt the school.
The main character is Satoshi Mochida, a timid yet kindhearted high school student who is teased by his classmates for his cowardly nature. Three of the other characters are students from Satoshi's class: Naomi Nakashima, Satoshi's childhood friend; Yoshiki Kishinuma, an intimidating yet good-natured student; and Ayumi Shinozaki, the class representative. Rounding out the group is Yuka Mochida, Satoshi's younger sister. The game's antagonist is Sachiko Shinozaki, the red ghost of a young girl who kills the students in Heavenly Host in anger over her own death.
The Blood Covered remake introduces four protagonists into the original cast: Seiko Shinohara, Naomi's best friend; Mayu Suzumoto, a popular student due to transfer out of Kisaragi; Sakutaro Morishige, Mayu's best friend; and Yui Shishido, the class's assistant homeroom teacher. Blood Covered also introduces several characters from other schools who are also trapped inside Heavenly Host and affect the story, include Yuuya Kizami, a sadistic student from Byakudan Senior High School (白壇高等学校Byakudan Kōtōgakkō?) who accompanies Yuka as she is separated from her brother; Naho Saenoki, a paranormalist from Paulownia Academy (桐章学園 Kirishō Gakuen?) who designed the Sachiko Ever After charm and investigates Heavenly Host, and repeatedly encounters the player character to guide them.

Characters

Satoshi Mochid
Satoshi is the male protagonist of the series. He is a kindhearted high school student who is teased by his classmates for his bit of cowardly nature, but Satoshi somehow finds the courage inside himself to push forward for the sake and safety of those important to him. Though he is an intelligent man, he is completely oblivious to the multiple amount of girls who are in love with him (Naomi, Ayumi, Yuka, etc.). He is in love with Naomi.

Ayumi Shinozaki
Ayumi is the primary protagonist of the series. She the class 2-9 representative that enjoys telling ghost stories, and she the one who performed the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, believing it would allow everyone to remain friends. Through her creepy nature, she is merely a frightened girl with hyperventilation, insecurities, and strong spiritual essence. She can be brave, however, as demonstrated when she returned to Heavenly Host to rescue the survivors, despite the possible consequences. She has a crush on Satoshi. Later she might have developed feelings toward Yoshiki, however it is still unclear. She was a fan of Naho Saenoki and her blog until the recent events in Heavenly Host. Ayumi has an older sister, Hinoe Shinozaki (篠崎 ひのえ Shinozaki Hinoe?), who is a gentle medium that sacrifices herself to save her in Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows when Ayumi tried to reincarnate Mayu Suzumoto.

Yoshiki Kishinuma
A delinquent student with a good nature though most people don't like his disrespect. Yoshiki is disowned by his parents (primarily his father), and lives alone in an apartment but is visited by his younger sister, Miki, who offers sympathy with his situation. He considered getting himself expelled from Kisaragi Academy, since he couldn't find a reason to continue attending. However, Ayumi's intervention during Yoshiki's argument with his gym teacher changed his mind, and he falls in love with her, finding her to be the only one who understands him. During the events of Corpse Party BloodCovered: ...Repeated Fear, Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows, and Corpse Party: Blood Drive, Yoshiki protects Ayumi to the best of his ability even sacrificing himself for her.

Naomi Nakashima
Naomi is generally a bright and cheerful, if stubborn, Satoshi's childhood friend. She has harbored feelings for Satoshi ever since they met the first year of junior high. Her best friend, Seiko Shinohara, frequently teases Naomi about this. Naomi is oblivious to Seiko's feelings towards her (even though it is quite obvious). During the events at Heavenly Host, she often lets her emotions control her actions (which ultimately leads to Seiko's death). Naomi encounters a deadly spirit in the infirmary (the ghost of Yoshie Shinozaki), and barely escaped. Naomi starts a fight with Seiko because she left her for too long, and says some pretty mean things to Seiko, causing Seiko to run away. Naomi is then possessed by the Darkening, and when she wakes up, she finds Seiko hanging herself in the girl's bathroom. She tries to save her, but to no avail. Naomi is then possessed again, and tries to hang herself, but is saved by Satoshi. When Naomi watched a tape filmed by Shougo showing footage of her murdering Seiko, she succumbs to the Darkening until a forgiven message from Seiko's spirit breaks her free. Satoshi uses a comforting manner, when Naomi is depress of the forgotten existences of their dead friends.

Yuka Mochida
Satoshi's younger sister. Yuka acts in a much younger manner than her age due to her being more pampered by her parents than her brother. Yuka experiences throughout Heavenly Host force her to act more on her own decisions, and not to rely on her brother like she used to. It is revealed in an alternate end (in which she dies in Satoshi's arms), that she has more than sisterly love for her brother. During the events at Heavenly Host, she loses Satoshi, and in her quest to find him, meets Yuuya Kizami, who promises to help her find her brother as long as she helps him find his sister. Though she later finds out he's insane, and wants her to be his little sister which prompts a chase between them. Yuka loses him however, and reunites with her brother.

Seiko Shinohara
Naomi's cheerful best friend. Seiko is an extremely energetic and forgiving girl, who is caretaker to her younger siblings (Yuu, Kei, and Aya). She keeps her feelings for Naomi a secret, understanding and even supporting her feelings for Satoshi. She gets hanged by a possessed Naomi in a Girls' Bathroom.

Sakutaro Morishige
A introverted student, and a member of Kisaragi's theater club. He puts up a stiff front, and isn't very good at social interaction. He is best friends with Mayu and deeply cares for her, the one friend who would cheer him up when he is down. This is evident in that she is the only person who gives him a nickname "Shige-nii." Sakutaro finds comfort in viewing decaying corpses; when he can't find Mayu, he begins to prefer the dead to the living. He commits suicide when Mayu's spirit confessing through his cellphone telling him to stop viewing her corpse traumatizes him. A cellphone video of his death is left behind for Satoshi, and Naomi to find, who are left horrified by what happened.

Mayu Suzumoto
A popular student due to transfer out of Kisaragi, and a member of the theater club. Thanks to her energetic nature, Mayu has a great heart and has earned the nickname "Suzume". Being nice towards all has also earned her popularity with a lot of boys. She and Sakutaro are seen as a sister and brother relationship, though it could be assumed that Mayu has deeper feelings for him. The children spirits scattered her body at impact against a wall near the infirmary which was witnessed by Yoshiki and Ayumi. Earlier on in the game, Naomi and Seiko find her former self on the wall, and Seiko proceeds the accidentally stepping on her (or rather her intestines).

Naho Saenoki
A wise ghost paranormalist from Paulownia Academy, who investigates Heavenly Host, and repeatedly encounters many people that are trapped within the cursed school to guide them. Naho adores Kou Kibiki, while seen as a mentor and assistant relationship; she would see them as lovers to extreme cases. When Naho explored the Shinozaki estate and researched their black magic inheritance, she uncover the method on the "Sachiko in the Everafter" charm, however, she had tainted by Sachiko where things haven't been the same to her. Using the charm to discover Heavenly Host, Kou left Naho behind since Kou was concerned for her safety yet she followed him.

Yuki Kanno
One of the three children spirits who roams Heavenly Host. Since she is a vengeful spirit, Yuki is seen holding a pair of bloody scissors, and uses them to stab the eyes of her victims. After being appeased (her tongue is returned to her), Yuki became a loyal friend of Ayumi and Yoshiki, at first letting them return home and then helping the two to appease Sachiko in order to bring the others back. At the end of Corpse Party BloodCovered: ...Repeated Fear, she becomes the "new Sachiko" once Sachiko is appeased.

Yuuya Kizami
A student from Byakudan Senior High School, who accompanies Yuka when she was separated from Satoshi. He initially seemed like a philosophical and strong ally. Most of his hapless peers had regarded him as a good friend. However, deep down, Yuuya has a morbid manner, with a sadistic nature. Due to his lack of understanding of morality during childhood, he harbors hatred towards his older siblings. Consequently, many students at Byakudan were oblivious to his real personality. Yuuya soon tried to take Yuka as his own sister by force, despite her attempt to be his friend. Though it's uncertain he may have felt remorse which came from his interactions with Yuka in the Science Room. He is killed by Yoshikazu and converted into an anatomical model. Yuuya was apparently responsible for killing many of his classmates.

Sachiko Shinozaki
While she was alive, Sachiko seemed to be rather shy and recluse. In corpse party, it is stated that she did not have any friends and she didn't spend her time socializing too much. She loved her mother dearly and her death enraged Sachiko, because of which she became a vengeful spirit. As a spirit she is sinister and murderous. Killing and torturing people, both physically and mentally, is a source of fun and joy for her. Sometimes she plays with her victims, pretending to help them or be their friend, just to kill them afterwards. She is usually accompanied by Yoshikazu Yanagihori, who brings and traps the victims for her. She first started trapping children in the school to please her mother, but eventually it became solely a source of amusement.

All deaths are irrelevant to this roleplay because we will be making up our own story.
Just copy and paste out character you want to play as to your CS and post a picture of them.

Last edited:
tumblr_mtgbsofywQ1rq5fzso1_500.gif

Seiko Shinohara
Naomi's cheerful best friend. Seiko is an extremely energetic and forgiving girl, who is caretaker to her younger siblings (Yuu, Kei, and Aya). She keeps her feelings for Naomi a secret, understanding and even supporting her feelings for Satoshi. She gets hanged by a possessed Naomi in a Girls' Bathroom.

I think...this is what you asked of me. Please correct me if I did it wrong...

• Love
Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
tumblr_m8kmk5w5nC1rqwhds.jpg

Sakutaro Morishige

A introverted student, and a member of Kisaragi's theater club. He puts up a stiff front, and isn't very good at social interaction. He is best friends with Mayu and deeply cares for her, the one friend who would cheer him up when he is down. This is evident in that she is the only person who gives him a nickname "Shige-nii." Sakutaro finds comfort in viewing decaying corpses; when he can't find Mayu, he begins to prefer the dead to the living. He commits suicide when Mayu's spirit confessing through his cellphone telling him to stop viewing her corpse traumatizes him. A cellphone video of his death is left behind for Satoshi, and Naomi to find, who are left horrified by what happened.

Reasons why i picked Sakutaro
It took me a long time to figure out who i was going to be. At first i thought i would be Naomi because i honestly love her (dont judge me) however i realized that i could never be as cheerful as her. Then, i thought i would be Ayumi but i realized that i couldn't possibly act her part. I picked Sakutaro because he is simply the most insane guy character and i can act him quite nicely.​

May I reserve Ayumi? I'm on mobile right now so it'd be a pain to write everything up right now.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Naho Saenoki
A wise ghost paranormalist from Paulownia Academy, who investigates Heavenly Host, and repeatedly encounters many people that are trapped within the cursed school to guide them. Naho adores Kou Kibiki, while seen as a mentor and assistant relationship; she would see them as lovers to extreme cases. When Naho explored the Shinozaki estate and researched their black magic inheritance, she uncover the method on the "Sachiko in the Everafter" charm, however, she had tainted by Sachiko where things haven't been the same to her. Using the charm to discover Heavenly Host, Kou left Naho behind since Kou was concerned for her safety yet she followed him.

Reasons:
Mostly, I know I can play the creepy, sometimes quiet occultist type fairly well. I also like the idea of being the sort who actually knows (to some extent) what's going on, and can offer helpful advice. And, well, I suppose being a possibly insane and vengeful ghost will just be fun.

th

Ayumi Shinozaki

Ayumi is the primary protagonist of the series. She the class 2-9 representative that enjoys telling ghost stories, and she the one who performed the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, believing it would allow everyone to remain friends. Through her creepy nature, she is merely a frightened girl with hyperventilation, insecurities, and strong spiritual essence. She can be brave, however, as demonstrated when she returned to Heavenly Host to rescue the survivors, despite the possible consequences. She has a crush on Satoshi. Later she might have developed feelings toward Yoshiki, however it is still unclear. She was a fan of Naho Saenoki and her blog until the recent events in Heavenly Host. Ayumi has an older sister, Hinoe Shinozaki (篠崎 ひのえ Shinozaki Hinoe?), who is a gentle medium that sacrifices herself to save her in Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows when Ayumi tried to reincarnate Mayu Suzumoto.

Reasons for choosing Ayumi:

Originally I wanted Seiko because of how similar I am to her in Real, but someone took her already, so I went with the next best thing. I think it will be fun to play Ayumi because of her basic split personality of being calm and collected one moment and the next she will be having a panic attack. I also think she'll be fun to play because of her medium nature and her occult interests. All around, she'd be a fun character to really get engrossed with and will be a bit of a challenge to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
tumblr_mcfd1tpAPL1rpb9i7o1_500.jpg

Sachiko Shinozaki
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Let's have some fun!"[/BCOLOR]
While she was alive, Sachiko seemed to be rather shy and recluse. In corpse party, it is stated that she did not have any friends and she didn't spend her time socializing too much. She loved her mother dearly and her death enraged Sachiko, because of which she became a vengeful spirit. As a spirit she is sinister and murderous. Killing and torturing people, both physically and mentally, is a source of fun and joy for her. Sometimes she plays with her victims, pretending to help them or be their friend, just to kill them afterwards. She is usually accompanied by Yoshikazu Yanagihori, who brings and traps the victims for her. She first started trapping children in the school to please her mother, but eventually it became solely a source of amusement.

Reasons why I chose to roleplay Sachiko Shinozaki: Well, I've always loved to roleplay as the insane or murderous characters, simply because they tend to be much more fun then a character who's happy-go-lucky (Not saying that they aren't interesting) and I believe I can do a fairly good job being this character. I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
we just need a few more people and we will be ready to start!

catalog4_03.jpg

Reason why I picked Yohiki is because well when I played the games and watched the show, I loved the personality of Yoskiki. He would always be the "one of a kind jackass" of the group.

I'm sorry that its taking so long to start this RP but would you guys prefer to play as two characters instead of waiting for 3 other people to join?

I would but I'd rather give people an option if they join, ya know? If all the main characters are taken by the first people on this thread, it will turn a lot of people away because they don't want to play a side character.

I would but I'd rather give people an option if they join, ya know? If all the main characters are taken by the first people on this thread, it will turn a lot of people away because they don't want to play a side character.
Ok so you would prefer us to start it now or are you referring to the idea of waiting?

Ok so you would prefer us to start it now or are you referring to the idea of waiting?
Hm.. Perhaps we could start and the rest will be in a different group in a different space of the school? We can start the RP within the school itself instead of with the charm. Of course, if everyone is on board ^^

Hm.. Perhaps we could start and the rest will be in a different group in a different space of the school? We can start the RP within the school itself instead of with the charm. Of course, if everyone is on board ^^
I am

I'm good with that.

I'm fine with anything. I mean, I'm playing someone with no real role outside of Heavenly Host anyway, so it's not like anything necessarily matters to me.

...actually, speaking of, should those of us playing ghosts go off and conspire somewhere or chat with the GM to establish some things? Well, or chat with anyone and everyone else, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.