Corpse Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I reserve a female then? :3 And yes I'm fine with being killed off.

Could I reserve a female then? :3 And yes I'm fine with being killed off.
Yup!

I really need to keep track of all the people reserving. I'll put it up in the first post of this thread.

By the way everyone, I would prefer if you actually made a character you can become attached to, and not one that you wont care if they died. There is always the possibility of survival.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still accepting, could I also reserve a female spot? Me and Lady wanna do twin sister characters :)

@Viceroy XD yes I'll be fine with that (is there a chance they'd be revived/spared somehow?)

If you're still accepting, could I also reserve a female spot? Me and Lady wanna do twin sister characters :)
Oh.. that sounds like a FANTASTIC idea. :D Anyway, your the last person to join. Now no one else can join. :P

@Viceroy XD yes I'll be fine with that (is there a chance they'd be revived/spared somehow?)
They'll be permanently dead. I thought of allowing players to play the ghosts of their characters, but that would cause too many problems.

They'll be permanently dead. I thought of allowing players to play the ghosts of their characters, but that would cause too many problems.
Welp I guess I should be carefull with what my characters do o-o Hopefully there ain't any sudden deaths

Welp I guess I should be carefull with what my characters do o-o Hopefully there ain't any sudden deaths
There wont be as long as your careful about everything you do. ;D

There wont be as long as your careful about everything you do. ;D
In that case I'll put myself into "Hardcore RPG maker game mode" XD

I should also tell everyone there is only one more spot open for females and two more for males.

I should also tell everyone there is only one more spot open for females and two more for males.
How many are still without spots here? o-o I'm tempted to take a male and a female spot, but I don't wanna rob people of chances...

How many are still without spots here? o-o I'm tempted to take a male and a female spot, but I don't wanna rob people of chances...
A lot of people are without spots still, and I'd prefer if we all stuck to one character for now. Remember, if your first character dies, you may make a character that comes from a different school and play as them. Though only once.

A lot of people are without spots still, and I'd prefer if we all stuck to one character for now. Remember, if your first character dies, you may make a character that comes from a different school and play as them. Though only once.
Alright, I guess I'll fill the role of a female for now... If someone else does too, I'll just switch genders o-o

Alright, I guess I'll fill the role of a female for now... If someone else does too, I'll just switch genders o-o
Oh, that's right.. I forgot you haven't chosen a character gender yet. Female it is, then.

Leaving only two male spots left!

So... When will we get to post CS's? :3
I'm waiting on those two other people to respond back to me. I'll probably start the sign-ups soon for you guys, and then in another day if those people still don't respond their spots will be open.

Yay! Can't wait!

I'm not very good at making these things, so it wont look fancy, just warning everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.