Corner table welcoming all who lurk the site.

7th-Derp

The weird one.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Hello.

So... yeah. Professional lurker here. To get straight to the point, I'm bored as all hell and it's kind of getting torturous how much I see next to no notifications. Not even to just chat and I'm too much of an awkward P.O.S. to approach people unless I want to be viewed as a weird creepy guy on the internet.

So I made this! A table stationed at the corner of the room (where people like myself would sit in a classroom), aka, a thread to just pop in and... talk? I don't know about what specifically. A game you play? What's the weather like? Did you adult today that made you feel like a champ for the week? Well, I for one am in the process of coming up with made up DnD mechanics for a custom game my friends want me to DM for set in the Monster Hunter universe. So that'll be fun. It just means coming up with how to make 14 weapons function with progressive extras as they'd level up. So much to do. At least I pretty much have the time for it, as right now, night is day and day is night for me.

I don't sleep well... :'c

Guess I'll sit alone at the table then...

A bit of patience gets you a long way. You posted it when most Europeans are still asleep or only just waking up or when Americans are about to log off for the night.

I had several meetings today and am waiting for a meeting to start now. Also had to process some cases here on the site and now am taking the time to pop up here.